Wednesday, July 11, 2018

swaps and stuff

So, Sunday I went shopping, see what I bought here, I so enjoyed doing what I wanted and not having to care about people.
Monday, I went to work and basically slacked off in the afternoon. I realized it's hard for me to want to go to work in the afternoon after I've been doing other stuff, but it's so easy to not do anything productive after working in the mornings.
I did find a magnet in my mailbox:
 Tuesday, I finally got my act together and got mail ready
Letter M, for Morning Glories, mermaids (sticky notes), magnet and monsters (patches).
 Another M, minion, mermaid (pin), macaroon (squishy keychain).
 A private swap:
 My partner liked purple, rainbows, sticky notes, flowers, pens, sparkly things.
Pineapple:
 a summer pocket letter:
 Love how this turned out.
A scavenger hunt swap:
 We had to fine something sweet (fruit stripe gum, I also included some individually wrapped lifesavers), scented (pear hand salve), soft (a pom pom keychain), sparkly (glitter, I may have also added a roll of glitter washi, I don't remember) and square (magnet, I also added a stack of post it notes.
Fab Five Flat swap
 We had to send 5 flat items, so I chose a sheet of stickers, some moisturizing gloves, a banner kit, a packet of tags, and some sticky notes.
August calendar tag:
 I love the colors I used on this.
Happy mail:
 I included some stickers, a stencil, a note card, a post card and some memo paper.
An ATC:
 And a Dollar Store tag:
 After mailing them today (Wednesday), I found a SMS friendly in my mailbox:
People really like notepads and sticky notes in this group.

No comments: