Sunday, July 08, 2018

Shopping Hauls

So, I'm going to start with a few things I picked up in St. Louis.
Saturday, June 30th, we visited the zoo, I picked up a few things:
 a pack of postcards, a pen.
I love buying postcards on my trips, whether I'm ever going to really use them or not, they are usually pretty cheap and I'm never going to be able to take pictures like them. I totally picked up the pen for the elephant charm, it does say St Louis zoo on it, though.
 a stuffed stingray and a stuffed elephant with a Saint Louis Zoo hoodie. Because I can't not buy stuffed animals.
Monday, July 2nd, we visited the Botanical Gardens, I picked up a few more postcards:
These are beautiful. That last one is the hotel we stayed at.
Tuesday, July 3rd, we had a chocolate tour that really wasn't, but we had the chance to buy chocolate, so I did:
 Cookie butter cookie, waffle cone caramel, mystery chocolate bars, pistachio truffles, peanut butter pretzel chocolate, sample bag, cannoli truffle, bee berry honey caramel, strawberry truffle, strawberry champagne truffle.
Thursday, July 5th, we tried to find some interesting places to shop, but failed miserably. We did find this one shop, called Macrosun that had these cool handmade sculptures and bags and scarves.
 I picked up the bracelet because it was different and unique. I picked up the print mainly because it was 50 cents.
Saturday, July 7th, was my first day back to work. My friend and I went to Dairy Queen for my birthday ice cream, while out, we visited Hobby Lobby.
 I was trying to find something for a swap, I didn't find what I wanted, but I picked up the foam shapes for the swap. I've been eyeing these puffy stickers.
Today, July 8th, I had to go to Dollar Tree for a shower curtain, so I thought I'd hit Target and Walmart since I was down there anyway, and might find something for my swaps.
Target, was first:
Bob Ross bobble head, Oreo chocolate bar, watermelon banner, cat figurine, owl figurine, pineapple pencil pouch, stickers, sloth keychain.
 I picked up the Bob Ross bobble head for my brother, we both grew up on him, and I love that the world is introducing him to the younger group. I didn't pick up any mint chocolate, and this was on sale. I picked up the watermelon banner, cat figurine, sloth keychain and pineapple pencil pouch for swaps. I picked up the owl because he was cute, but might pass it on in a swap in the future. I really just wanted the notepaper sticker in this roll, but I also have a back to school swap coming up.
Next, was Walmart:
 fortune cookies, squishies, pencils, stickers, coin purses, sticky notes.
I always go down the aisle that has Hispanic and Asian food, and fortune cookies. I picked up the squishies, pencils, coin purses and sticky notes for swaps.
Last was Dollar Tree:
 loofah, tea, magnet, nuts, pen, squishies, gum, Mtn Dew
The loofah is for me as are the squishies, magnet and mountain dew. The tea, nuts, pen and gum are for swaps.
stickers, wallhanging.
I picked up the pocket creatures stickers, the sweet treats stickers, the monster stickers, the wall hanging, and the butterfly stickers for swaps. I may use the hydrangea stickers for a swap as well.
I feel really good about my shopping trip. Most items were for swaps. I totally forgot the shower curtain, though. I might just see if a store closer to me has one. I'm not interested in walking down to Dollar Tree again anytime soon.

No comments: