Monday, July 16, 2018

July Lollipop box

I got my July Lollipop box in the mail today:
 I love the theme this month. I wish I knew how to seek adventure.

 Love the hot air balloons and the globes. How cute is that hot air balloon paperclip?
 Again with the cute hot air balloon, I kinda wanna put it on a ball chain for a keychain, but I'm afraid it will break, my keychains seem to do that. Also, how cute are the heart and airplane punches from map paper?
 Still loving the hot air balloons and the globes and the camera and tags. I admit, I don't really use arrows, so I'll probably pass those on in a swap.
 Also loving the hot air balloon paper, the water color looking paper and the map paper. August promises sweet treats and ice cream.
 The DIY this month is a mini tag book.
 I don't know how much I can say I love the hot air balloon theme.
 All the other stuff. The washi is sparkly, will probably also pass that along as well as the tabs. I may not use sequins in my crafting, but I love collecting all these little packages.
 In February, we got a clear happy mail stamp and I had been using it a ton on the stuff I was sending out and then it started stamping weird:
So I asked about it on the group, they suggested Versamark ink, but I stated I wasn't going to go buy a pad. So, the shop that made the stamps, Skull & Crossbones, made me a rubber replacement one and sent along a tiny versamark inkpad
I haven't tried it out yet. I wanted to try the versafine on the clear stamp but I'm not sure where it is.

No comments: