Thursday, July 19, 2018

Weekly update

Sunday: I put together some wishes to grant.
 One person wanted anything zombie and she liked the Golden Girls.
 Another person wanted anything Hello Kitty
Monday:
I received a pineapple tag:
 It's a coin purse
My August calendar tag:
 Another birthday card:
 And my lollipop box:
 It's been a year since I started the lollipop box and so I cancelled it. August looked promising with ice cream and fun, but I rarely use the items, so I stuck to my original decision and cancelled it the other day. I've been looking for a replacement, but haven't yet. It's not like I can't stand to save $30 a month.
Tuesday:
I put together a birthday package.
 She likes Tsum Tsums and Peanuts.
I received a 'garden':
 Letter N tag:
 Numbers, nuts and notes. I thought later I should add napkins, but oh well.
Wednesday:
I left a tiny bit early to work and found this beauty waiting for me on the sidewalk:
 I've been a bit bored at work lately. I think it's because some of my new responsibilities are monotonous, I like when I do different things each day and working with the public and in my position I usually do. But, some of the new responsibilities they've given me, they're just the same every day I work. This week I got to do some other stuff I normally don't have time to do, so it really helped.
I also received a swap in the mail:
It was a scavenger hunt. We had to find something sweet: dog notebook, something sparkly: sequin mix, something scented: car freshener, something square: sticky notes, and something soft: stuffed bear.
I was a little disappointed in this swap, it specifically says everything needs to be new, and you can tell the sticky notes are not new (they should have been in a package) and the stuffed bear smells of someone's house. I hate when I follow the rules and other people don't. I'll still keep swapping and doing tags. I'm just a little disappointed.
Thursday:
My friend and I are going shopping. I feel I will have a shopping haul soon.

No comments: