Thursday, July 19, 2018

Shopping Haul

I feel I'm over my "I didn't spend enough money in St. Louis" issue. I'm good now.
My friend and I went shopping today, our first stop Walmart:
 leggings ($3), cookies ($3), horchata mix ($2).
I need more leggings, sadly they all seem to be midrise and weird patterns. I found this pair for $3 and then realized they are capri when I got home. I guess it doesn't really matter, I just wear them around the house. I picked up the cookies cause I was hungry (you'll see more food in the haul). I picked up the horchata mix because it gets me to drink more fluids and I definitely need that.
Next stop was Younkers, they are at 60-80% off and I've been told that they're bringing in new stuff to our store (probably because it was more profitable). We wandered around, but I didn't find anything I wanted to spend the money on, they were marked down, but still not in my price range.
Next stop was TJ Maxx:
 card ($2), cards ($5).
I was looking for new and different food and something mermaidy. Though I kinda knew when I walked in, they were going to disappoint me. I love this roller skating zebra card and I couldn't pass up the card set, it has sloths, giraffes, pandas and koalas.
Next up was Walgreens, while we waited for the bus:
 Reese's ($1), Twix ($1 each), Fanta pineapple ($2), cashews ($2).
By this time I had been snacking on my cookies from Walmart and needed something to drink. I totally finished it by the time the bus made it to Target.
I saw these toys in Target:
 I love how things from the 80's and 90's are coming back. I saw some Ren & Stimpy stuffed toys at Walmart, but didn't feel like paying $4 each for them. I also just watched the reboot of Jumanji, I liked that. I also love how they incorporated some of the old movie into it.
I also saw these at Target:
 The sticker packs at the top were about $16. I don't have a Micheal's around here, so I get excited seeing these at Target and Walmart. The only bad thing about it, is there will never (most likely) be coupons to get them cheaper.
I don't need folders, but thought these were cute:
 They remind me of Maggie Holmes paper lines.
Here's what I did pick up:
 Oreo bars ($1 each), Ghiradelli sea salt dark chocolate covered cashews ($3 each), Dove sea salt milk chocolate covered cashews ($2), Hi-Chew ($2).
I can't get enough of these Oreo bars, they're really not that great, but they're pretty cheap for candy bars. Also, loving sea salt chocolate covered cashews, it can't just be chocolate covered, it has to have to have the salt, otherwise I don't like them. Also, can't pass up Hi-chews.
 notebooks ($1 each), crayons ($2).
Cause I couldn't pass up these retro unicorns or anything sloth. Also, loved the art on the crayon box, it does have a few metallic/glitter crayons in it.
Last stop was Dollar Tree:
 off brand twizzlers, sweettarts ropes, off brand smelly stuff for your hours, pop chips, shower curtain.
Someone sent me some of these Sweet Tarts ropes and I LOVED them, so I totally picked up two packages. Also, love me some Twizzlers, these are watermelon flavored but some off brand. I like these cheap smelly things, I live in the basement where it's a little dampish, and I'm not allowed to have candles, so I use these. I've never had Popchips but these looked cute, I might pass them on to someone else in a swap, they don't expire soon. I need a shower curtain, but I don't think this is what I want.
 Saltwater taffy, bandaids, notebooks, notecards, lip balm, pens, boxes.
I like how cute the packaging is on this taffy box, I was thinking of passing that on, too, it doesn't expire until next March. I can't pass up cute bandaids and these are Jurassic Park. I couldn't pass up the notebooks, they were too cute. Also, saw these scented lip balms last time I was there, I was glad they were still there. I picked the pens for a future tag. Also, how cute are those boxes? They are macaroons and they're pretty big.

No comments: