Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Advent Calendar Days 5-10

Here are some more of my advent calendar gifts.
Day 5, just a regular jewelry box
 Inside, some butterfly pins.
 
Day 6 was just wrapped.
 Inside is a cute painting of a bird I picked up at a garage sale this summer.
Day 7 is a tiny box I bought at a garage sale
 And inside a couple Hello Kitty pieces, a figurine and a keychain, both picked up at garage sales.
Day 8 a box I got a birthday present in
 And inside a cute crotched doll I bought at an art festival
 Day 9, a cute glass box
 Inside a copper roadrunner keychain and a Christmas unicorn figurine.
 Day 10, a coin purse
 and inside some pins, the mice are from Etsy as well as the ginkgo leaf pendant, the elephant, two dogs, flower and mouse with glasses I've picked up through the years.

No comments: