It's Hodgepodge time. Go on over to Joyce's blog to see other people's answers.
1. It's still May, right? When were you last in the middle of something that might be described as mayhem? My life feels like mayhem right now. I'm looking for a new job, looking for a new apartment, cleaning my current apartment, sorting and getting rid of things in my apartment. Sometimes, I feel like just taking time for myself is just wrong.
2. When did you last feel dismayed? Last week. My job was reorganized and I'm not pleased with the outcome. That's all I'll say about that.
3. What's a food combination you like, but other people may find strange? Rice and ice cream. My ex introduced me to it years ago and I thought it wouldn't be good, but now every time I have Chinese food, I feel the need to grab some vanilla ice cream and mix it with my rice.
4. "It is never too late to be what you might have been." Do you think that's true? Why or why not? I like the idea.
5. US News and World Report listed the best historic destinations in the US as follows-Washington D.C, Philadelphia PA, Williamsburg VA, Charleston SC, Boston MA, Richmnd VA, Savannah, GA, Santa Fe NM, Yellowstone, San Antonio TX, San Francisco CA, New Orleans LA, and Charlottesville VA. Of those listed how many have you seen in person? Which two sites on the list would you most like to see in person? I've been to Washington, D.C., and New Orleans, LA. I will be going to Charleston, SC for Christmas.
I think it would be fun to see Philadelphia, PA and Savannah, GA. I'd love to see Liberty Hall, and all those cool sites you see in National Treasure, and I'd love to see the houses in Savannah.
6. May is National Physical Fitness and Sports Month. If you had to participate in a single fitness activity for the next half hour, which activity would you choose? I like walking.
7. What did you like best about the city, town, or neighborhood where you grew up? I like that everything is within walking distance.
8. Insert your own random thought here. I'm still cleaning and sorting. Sunday, I was going to make a graduation card for a friend, but then figured since I was in my craft closet, I should pull out supplies for a couple swaps I'm in and then I decided I should start sorting and cleaning in there, and then I got tired of sitting on the floor. I worked on it again yesterday. Tonight, we have family coming to move stuff, so I have to have it done before I go to work today. I'm not entirely sure that's possible.
I posted a Pay it Forward post a few days ago, and no one has signed up. Would anyone like to receive some art made by me? If so, go here and comment.