Sunday, May 11, 2014

Pay it forward

Last year I commented on someone's blog on one of these and I never got anything. I also posted it on my art blog and didn't get any sign ups, so I'm trying it again this year.
I commented on Ma Vie Trouvee's post about this, and so I have to do the same thing on my blog. Maybe I'll get people commenting this year.
 
Pay It Forward Art-making Project for 2014

I'm participating in this art share project - do you want to join me?
What I will do:   Make a small work of art for the first five people who comment on this post and say "YES, I want in!"  It might be a fabric piece, paper piece or something mixed. 

What you will do:  Swap a piece of art with me, post the rules on your blog or any other social media AND make something for the first five who comment on YOUR post...you in return will get 5 pieces of original art.  Really it is 4, as I count as one of your swaps.  How fun is this?

The rules are simple:

– It has to be your work, made by you, and the recipient must receive it before 2014 ends.
 
- Copy & Paste this as your latest entry on your favorite social website

– It can be anything art-based: a drawing/illustration, a photograph, digital, jewelry, a knitted item, cross-stitch, paper maché – or anything in-between.


- It doesn't matter if you aren't an artist...the sky's the limit...
Okay - who is in??

No comments: