It's Hodgepodge time, check out Joyce's blog for other people's answers.
1. Under what circumstances do you do your best thinking? It depends on what I'm thinking about. I'm really good about waiting until the last minute to do things. When I have time constraints, I seem to do the best. I was really good with this and writing papers in college. I've told people I can't do that anymore, but today, I realize I do it quite a bit.
2. Are you a risk taker? What's one big risk you've taken? I'm not. I'm a big planner, I like to plan. At this point in my life, I need to take a risk and figure out what I'm doing with my life. And I have no idea.
3. Some of the most common phobias according to the National Institute for Mental Health are-fear of spiders (arachnaphobia), snakes (ophidiophobia), heights (acrophobia), fear of spaces from which escape is difficult (agoraphobia), fear of thunder and lightening (astrophobia), fear of dogs (cynophobia), injections (trypanophobia), social situations, flying (pteromerhanophobia) and fear of germs and dirt (mysophobia). True phobias affect only about 10% of adults, but of those listed which would you rate as your greatest fear? Fear of the unknown. If I don't know what's going to happen, I get really freaked out, kinda goes with number 2, that's why I don't want to stray from where I am now, though I kinda feel I need to strike out on my own.
4. Are you settled or do you feel the need to move somewhere new? I am very settled, unfortunately, the house my apartment is attached to is being listed on the market, tomorrow in fact, and I have to move. I don't like change.
5. What is something you find annoying when dining in a restaurant? Noisy people. I go to restaurants to have nice, quiet conversations and a nice dinner, when people are noisy, it kinda feels like I'm at work. I get enough noise there, I don't need more.
6. Daffodil yellow, sunset orange, spring green, or sky blue...your favorite color this time of year? I don't really have a favorite. I love daffodil yellow, when the daffodils pop up, I know it's spring. Though I'm not as excited about dandelion yellow, I like them too, but sometimes there's just too many. Sunset orange is just a gorgeous way to end the day, I actually like sunset pink better and over water, that's a great sunset.
Spring green, is the grass, lots of lush green grass always signifies warmer weather, and with it seems to come freshly mown grass smell, one of my favorite smells.
And sky blue, is such a nice thing to see, especially after sky grey we had yesterday complete with torrential downpour and hail.
I don't have a specific place, I like going places with people, it's way more fun to share the experience. But, if we're talking just a nice peaceful vacation, Okoboji, that's the place to relax and get away from the world for awhile.
8. Insert your own random thought here. As mentioned above, I have to move. Today, they're taking pictures in order to list the house tomorrow. I'm not ready for pictures (I should probably be organizing/cleaning instead of this, but I need a break). I've been so stressed about this upcoming move, finding an apartment I can afford, my job and so many other things in my life for awhile now. Anyone have any good suggestions to de stress? I'd really appreciate them.