Friday, November 03, 2006

Watch my words bring sweet tears to your eyes

OK Kids, I found this on one of the online sites I frequent. And I'm tagging Kate (cause I know she'll steal it from me anyway)

So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend your cool...

Opening Credits: I'm Moving On - Rascal Flatts
Waking Up: Wrong Side Of Memphis - Trisha Yearwood
First day at school: A Home - Dixie Chicks
Falling In Love: Lil Jack Slade - Dixie Chicks
Fight Song: Rumor Has It - Clint Black
Life: Song For Dad - Keith Urban
Mental Breakdown: Walk On - Reba McIntire
Driving: I Wanna Be Loved Like That - Shenandoah
Wedding: It Wouldn't Have Made Any Difference - Todd Rundgren
Birth of Child: Sing Til I Stop Crying - Pat Green
Final Battle: Bad - Micheal Jackson
Death Scene: Another Day In Paradise - Genesis
Funeral Song: Nice Day - Persephone's Bees
End Credit: All I know About Mexico - Montgomery Gentry

No comments: