Monday, December 02, 2019

Mermaid scales

Tuesday: I got some stuff ready to send out.
A stocking stuffer swap:
 Basically we were to fill a priority mail box or mailer with destash, I went with the small box. I was going to go with the cardboard mailer, but the instructions said box or bubble mailer.
Fandoms: Snoopy
 Sticky notes:
 The small ones are sticky notes, the large one is a journal.
I had plans to donate a bunch of stuff to Goodwill with a friend, after I got the above stuff ready to mail, she was on her way over. After donating we went around to the front and shopped. I wanted to pick up a long sleeve t-shirt, but I didn't find any, I should have looked for another long-sleeve white shirt for work.
 I did find a couple movies. Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol, this is the first one with Jeremy Renner, I keep checking it out from the library, it was priced $6, I asked why and the guy said they do that for Blu-Rays, it clearly said DVD on it, so he gave me the DVD price. Law Abiding Citizen, I keep checking this one out, too. A cute fluffy pom pom pen. Ended up spending about $6.
We were right next to the Asian food store, so we went there too.
 Not a ton, but I spent about $19. I like the Lychee gummies, they're just not that flavorful. The Bean breads were good, one was green, one was red. The Italian cake things were pretty tasteless, I took those to work. The milk boba tea was weird, I should have drunk them with a straw to get the full effect. The Korean cakes are good and I also like the Choco Boys.
Our last stop was another thrift store.
 Picked up the tiny ornament for my brother, the dolphin box came with a purchase of a necklace. I realize the flower necklace would never fit in it, but I picked up the necklace to pick apart for art. I love the tiny cameo, and the porcelain teacup filled with flowers. Also, found this Build A Bear minion, though it's kinda weird that he's in shorts without the logo thing, it had a trademark tag. Spent about $8.
My mailbox was stuffed full with something, I picked it up, but saved them for work.
A Christmas ATC tag:
 she sent two.
Here's the big thing. A Grant a Wish tag for something hedgehog:
 She sent me a stationery set:
 I chose to wear my Ghostbusters shirt to work, I got a ton of compliments on it, apparently I need more geeky shirt to wear to work.
Wednesday: Totally got distracted looking at my bank account that I was almost late to work. I had sent Silke's letter to the printer that morning, so I printed it out and sent her one of the stars I've been working on.
 Spent about $30 at the post office, it just turned out to be a bunch of parcels, plus that flat rate box, a couple things were heavier than I thought they'd be. Picked up a few frozen dinners and milk at the store. NO MAIL.
Thursday: decided to go with my parents to my aunt's about two hours away, mainly because my aunt sent me a text saying she was hoping to see me at Thanksgiving. I wore my new sweater:
 It was ok, the sleeves are a bit short, and it's not that warm. When I wear it again, it should be something like this, it will snag.
I sent my Christmas list out on Wednesday and asked mom about it on Thursday and she said, it looks like a lot of "stuff" I thought we weren't doing "stuff" this year. It annoys me to no end about that. You can afford it, why do you care what I want? I'd love to get a year's subscription to the Once Upon a Book subscription box, or the mini printer that connects to your phone and prints little 2x3 pictures. I'm so done shopping for everyone then.
Friday: Put together a few tags.
Santa:
 Unicorn:
 I was so excited to have remembered this when I was trying to think what to send for this tag.
I received my Crafty Christmas Countdown in the mail, which is good, I was annoyed that it might not arrive until after I was supposed to start opening it, it seemed heavy, I'm excited.
 Here it is all laid out:
 I noticed she's got a 25 in there, it wasn't a requirement that we do a 25, I remember looking, so I hope she's ok with me not sending her one.
I also received a replacement favorite color tag:
I love it, it's just the color I asked for was seafoam green.

No comments: