Saturday, December 07, 2019

A Hedgehog

Wednesday: Advent calendar:
 The die cuts are from the swap, the washi and snowman are from mine.
Nothing too exciting happened throughout the day. I did have to rush back to the post office because I mailed a bunch of Christmas cards and said they were all the same when the clerk was checking them, and then remembered when I got home that one was going to Australia.
Found a RAK in my mailbox:
 Had a men's basketball game that night, walked home and my feet were wicked tired.
Thursday:
Advent calendar:
 the trees are from the swap, the washi and ornaments are mine.
I had originally planned to go to a Christmas fair, and a couple other places out west, but my feet still ached when I got up, figured I should give my feet a rest for the day. I had 9700 steps on Monday, 17,000 on Tuesday and 14,000 on Wednesday. I read all day instead.
Had a Santa tag in my mailbox:
 She said she wasn't sure what to send, I think she did a great job. I really love the tiny mailbox.
Also, a rainbow tag:
 Not so impressed with this one, I'm also missing a Dollar Store tag from her, but found out she was booted from the group for sending late.
Also, my Advent calendar swap partner is not posting what I sent her for the days, figured I'd post here, even though no one will see it.
Day 1:
 Thought it'd be nice to have her open this one early, so she could use it.
Day 2:
 One of the lace stars I made. I alternated handmade and store-bought.
Day 3:
 Everyone needs chocolate.
Day 4:
 The poinsettia and Santa were in my stash, I made the ornament one.
Day 5:
This was sent with my Advent calendar pocket letter last year, it's an album kit, since I didn't make it, I deemed it as a store-bought item. I thought I'd have her open this one early so she could use it as well.
Friday: The ephemera pack is from the swap, the washi and hedgehog ornament from my Advent calendar.
What I sent my partner:
Some tags I made.
I had to go in early for a work meeting, work was not busy. I was able to go to the back to take care of stuff in the last hour before we close.
Saturday: 
 Stickers and die cuts from the swap, dinosaur and washi from mine.
What I sent:
Got this in a swap as well.

No comments: