Wednesday, October 30, 2019

A box of llamas

Saturday: I received an ATC tag:
 It's actually not an ATC as it's on a project life card and is too big.
I put together a few things to mail out.
Destash:
 Die cuts:
 Fandoms: Star Wars
 I bought these socks awhile ago, hoping I could pass them on to someone that likes Star Wars.
SMS Cuddly:
 I've had this guy for awhile, got him in a scavenger hunt swap.
Sunday: I created an altered notebook for a swap:
 This turned out heavy, I had to send it priority, I ripped open the envelope at the post office and shoved it in a flat rate priority mail envelope. I knew it was heavy, but I didn't even think about putting it in a flat rate envelope, I'm not sure why. I saved $5 by changing envelopes.
Monday: was a great mail day. I got 7 items. First up was a trick or treat swap:
Basically a destash, fill a priority mail envelope with stuff.
What's in the Bo Bunny ephemera pack:
What's in the Maggie Holmes sticker set:
What's in the My Mind's Eye ephemera pack:
Second thing was a yellow crafting items swap:
We had to send at least 10 yellow crafting items.
Third was a mashup tag:
We had to send two sticker sheets and 8 washi samples.
Fourth was a wish of something Halloween
I like that she made a mini pocket letter
Fifth was a wish of tea and sticker flakes:
Those teas look very interesting.
Sixth was a wish of happy mail:
I like the ghost memo sheets, the washi strip stickers, the Hello Kitty paper pieces, the cactus stickers and the PDT stickers. Like I've said happy mail is always a toss-up.
and the last one was another happy mail wish:
This one I was less excited for, I like the stickers and the die cuts, but that was about it.
Tuesday: I didn't do much, no mail. I did get a llama tag ready to mail:
Wednesday: I got a box of llamas:
I was surprised the dish didn't break.
Sticky notes:
How cute are these? Not sure I'll be able to part with these either.
And a happy mail wish:
Also, not too excited about this one, I like the Halloween stickers.

No comments: