Friday, November 01, 2019

Koala Folder

Wednesday: Met up with my friend about 8pm, we went to eat at HyVee and checked out the new candy aisle.
 Raphael, Haribo, Dove Raspberry Rose, Bueno, Zoet. Total spent $14
We originally were going to go to Fresh Thyme, but it closed early, so we ended up at Walmart.
 pajama pants, yeti, Jigsaw, Jurassic Park, Christmas tags. Total spent $25.
I needed some pajama pants, saw someone pick these up in a haul on YouTube, love them. I coulda waited a couple days and got them cheaper, but I'm very glad I got them, they're very comfy if you're not going outside the next day. Found the yeti and tags in the Christmas aisle. Picked up the two DVDs cause I don't have them.
We exchanged goodies and I went home:
 Thursday: Did basically nothing all day, found some packages for me in the mailbox.
Die cuts:
 Halloween ATCs:
 I had gotten a postage due from this person last week for these, it's obvious she made new ones and sent them out, because I could feel how thick and not flexible they were (the whole point of the postage due).
I hate that. Every time I have a postage due and I refuse it, the person sends me something different. I've had about 4 or 5 things I'd love to see what they originally meant to send me. I don't get reimbursed if I pay postage due.
Fandom: Hello Kitty
This came from Amazon, of all the things there is on Amazon, she chooses stickers.
Friday:I woke up bright and early and decided to take care of my health insurance first thing, the website was having issues, so I went shopping. I went up to the mall, there was nothing I wanted in Walmart, so I headed over to Claire's
 Found this cute fairy bunny keychain for $7, turned out to ring up at $2.
Went to Spirit Halloween next. The sign said costumes were 25% off and other things were 50% off. I found this cute costume that I wanted:
 but it was still $33 on sale, I can't justify spending $30 on a costume at Walmart, I'm not going to spend $33 on something that's probably just as cheaply made at a different store.
I picked up a couple cockroach magnets and found a few more things while I was waiting in line to pay.
 I found a couple cool pens, some blind bags and the magnets. I ended up spending exactly $16. I overheard another cashier saying they'd love to come back next year, I murmured under my breath that we'd still probably have empty store fronts.
Last stop was TJ Maxx, I found this sign that I loved:
 I didn't want to spend $6 on it, because I thought it needed to look cooler.
I found some food:
 Pistachio Berry Blend, Mango fruit, dark chocolate bars, and some macaroons.
Also some other stuff:
gel pens, trivia cards, folders, invisible ink activity book.
The gel pens were 30 for $10, I got super excited for the trivia cards, but didn't read that they are sports related, I'll be taking those back. Also, how cute are those folders? there are cats and pandas and sloths as well. Total spent was $44.
I hurried off to the bus stop, thinking I might miss it as I got to the light late, but I was saved by a group of other people at the stop.
No mail. :( I tried the marketplace again, and it was still having issues, due to the stress of that, I couldn't relax all day. I'm having ice cream for supper.

No comments: