Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Donut purse

Monday: I received a Christmas card in the mail:
 Tuesday: I put together a giant destash swap. We had to fill a sandwich bag of stuff:
 A quart bag full of stuff:
 And a gallon bag full of stuff:
 Plus a bunch of papers:
And some extras that either didn't fit into the bags, or I just wanted to include:
 It was to fit and ship in a medium size flat rate priority box, I chose to do it this week (it's due to be mailed next week), because I didn't have much of anything to mail for my other groups.
I receive a beautiful altered note book in the mail:
 Wednesday: I received the wacky Wednesday: wearable
 I like the socks, the scarf I'll pass on to someone else.
Destash:
 Love this, lots of great stuff.
And then I sat down to edit my photos and get proof of mailing up on facebook and I realized I sent the wacky Wed to the wrong person, so I hurriedly put together another one, of socks:
 And basically ran to the post office barely before it closed and got it in the mail. The person I accidentally mailed the other one to, was having a bad week, so I said to just keep it as a RAK.
Friday: I went shopping. I was going to go on Thursday, but that turned into a lazy day.
First stop was Dollar Tree:
 chocolate bar, Bounce dryer sheets, shower curtain liner, mason jar decor piece, 2020 calendar, paintbrushes, gel pens, mini notebooks, snowflake ornaments.
I picked up the chocolate bar, mason jar decor, mini notebooks, and the snowflakes for swaps. Figured I'd alter the mason jar and notebooks. I was supposed to alter the snowflakes, but I found out I already had some when I got home. I might just pass them on in another swap. I'll probably pass on the 2020 calendar as well, because I found I had one of those at home, too.
 stickers, socks, Toy Story 4 figure, Christmas pins, mini disco balls, angel wings ornament.
I couldn't pass up the stickers, I needed fuzzy socks, I just liked the Forky character, thought I'd use the patch/pins in artwork. I've wanted this color of angel wings for awhile. Figured I'd use the disco balls for altering. I ended up spending about $20.
Next stop was Target, found this great ugly sweater:

 a couple gnome ornaments, sundae ornament, deer ornament, bird ornament, cat mermaid ornament. I picked up the frames to alter. The thing under the gnome is a blind bag. Spent about $33.
Headed over to Fresh Thyme, to find out it was their last day.
 chocolate and yogurt covered pretzels.
They only had some bulk candy left and it was wicked cheap. I spent about $4, and got a giant bag of Airheads for free.
Next stop was Walmart
 envelopes, socks, leggings.
I need some crew and knee high socks, didn't find any knee highs. The lip leggings were 44 cents, because they were Halloween.
 pretzels, spider, octopus, popcorn, bag, mystery ornaments, frog, ornament, spider stickers.
It was way past lunchtime and I was hungry, also I didn't pick up any food at the dollar tree even though I really wanted to. The spider, spider stickers and bag were 90% off due to being Halloween. I picked up the Mario ornament for my brother. Spent about $40 and forgot the tape I needed.
I stopped at Wendy's on my way home. I got an Asiago grilled chicken sandwich, it had bacon and guacamole and Muenster cheese. It was really good.
I found my International Blessings box when I got home:
 Not too impressed with this one. I realized I've gotten a bracelet and a pair of earrings in every box.
I put together a dollar store tag:
 I have about 3 of these.
A sticker sheets tag:
 This is the altered snowflake ornament:
 Saturday: was a lazy day of creating stuff. I got a happy mail tag in the mail:
 I like the stickers and the piece at the top.
Sunday: was a lazy day I didn't get anything done.
Put together a sticker sheets tag:
 I realized the wings I picked up at Dollar Tree and Hobby Lobby are the exact same base:
 The dollar tree ones (on top) are just covered in glitter and have some fuzz on them. The Hobby Lobby ones are painted nice with some bits of glitter with a $3 difference in price.
I put together an ornaments swap:
 Made some Christmas tags:
And read a book.sh

No comments: