Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Frog tape dispenser

Saturday: I switched shifts at the library, so I got to close instead of working the swing shift. I don't like the swing shift, I feel like I can't get anything done. The mail hadn't arrived by the time I left, but I had some surprises when I got home.
SMS different:
 Not impressed. I'm just going to stop with the send me something tag
An ATC tag
This one is cute. I love it when people color things for me because I'm not good at coloring.
The last thing was a Hollar Haul:
I got this a lot quicker than I expected, I was notified it was shipped on the 31st. Lots of blind bags in this one.
Toy Story 4 blind bag, Gudetama the Lazy Egg Squishme, Jurassic World car, two holiday monsters, 3 surprizamal balls, a Bananya Dangler blind bag, Party Pop Teenies Surprise Popper, a frog tape dispenser, and a Shopkins Squishables.
The egg was from this box, the egg toast is from a past box, totally forgot I had already bought one so I'm glad I got a different one. The blue hedgehog and the blue seal are the surprizamals, I got a duplicate seal. The bananya dangler is at the top, the waffle is the shopkins and the tiny person the Toy Story 4
Here's a close-up of the frog tape dispenser:
I ended up spending about $22, which is one of my cheaper hauls.
I also put together some stuff to mail out.
A rainbow tag:
I had received this for a past rainbow tag in another group.
Wacky Wednesday: Wearable:
Most times people end up sending socks, I wanted to do something different.
Two sticker sheets:
usually people just sent a sticker sheet from a sticker book, but I have tons of stickers, I didn't see a problem of sending two sticker packs I didn't want anyway.
Happy mail:

No comments: