Friday, November 15, 2019

Green ribbon

Monday: There was a lot of reading, that was mostly all I did. It was wicked cold, temps in the 20s, but windchill at 1 degree. Also had snow on the ground. I'm not sure what the weather did on Sunday, because I didn't go out, but all the people that shoveled before Monday morning, there was ice on those sidewalks. It was much easier to walk on the sidewalks that weren't shoveled. I went to lunch with my mother, it was ok, we went to Panera, not sure what they did to their food, but it wasn't great. I caught a mouse. I'm tired of mice.
Tuesday: I put together some stuff to mail out.
Christmas happy mail:
 I was going to go flat, but decided on a parcel just to get rid of a that banner kit, and the candy cane pen I got in a swap last year.
Sticker sheets:
 Wrapped Christmas gifts:
 These ended up being so heavy I threw them in a priority flat rate, it was probably because of the bath bombs.
I had 7 things waiting for me in the mailbox.
Collectors: monsters
 I was thinking cutesy monsters when I said this. These will probably be passed on to someone else, I find them too creepy. I decided I should just say minions for certain tags.
wish of sticker flakes:
 some of these are a little out there.
Wish of PDT labels:
 I will always use these.
Favorites: minions:
 You can never go wrong with minions.
Sticker sheets:
 I really like the Toy Story 4 ones. In my other group, when they have a sticker sheets tag, they say no kids stickers, I wish this one did, too.
Wish for happy mail:
 Still a hit or miss. I'll use the PDT label, the stamp, and the stickers. I'm not so sure how I feel about the tea.
Kawaii:
 I like the sticky notes and the one sheet of stickers, but not the Hello Kitty ones.
Wednesday: I found a bunch of sharks and had to check them out:
 Apparently a group is called a frenzy of sharks:
 I received a favorite color: green tag:
 Seriously? Out of all the stuff you could have sent, you send ribbon. At least I try to send things I'd like in return.
I came home and read that day as well. If I was just reading my books, it would be great, but I get sucked in to things on line. I did get through a bunch of movies (mostly because I'd put them in and realize I saw them not that long ago.)
Thursday: I got a Dollar Store tag:
 Love these.
Put together a Thirsty Thursday: 2 tea bags:
 A Christmas card:
 An ATC:
 A handmade tag:
I was going to go with one of the ornaments I've been making lately, but decided to go flat instead.
I finished my advent calendar:
And got it packaged up and ready to go.

No comments: