Monday, February 01, 2021

Candy Hearts

January 19: I put together a wish for animal washi:
A wish for happy mail:
A wish for butterflies and flower diecuts:
A wish for happy mail:
A wish for project life cards:
A wish for stickers:
A $5 tag:
We were to send either five $1 items or one $5 item.
I made a card for a tic tac toe challenge.


I went straight down the middle with a yellow background, geometric rectangles, and circle balloons.
I think it's pretty cute, could probably be a birthday card.
I had set up a private swap for a loaded envelope:
There was a swap for a loaded envelope in the group I'm in, but the parameters are always we make half the stuff, which is fine, I'm just not always interested in making half the stuff. So, I set up this swap where we could include more store bought items.
What I included:
Some stickers, a mini notebook, some flowers, a stamp set, some trim and some washi samples.
I found a bunch of stuff in the mail.
A long overdue Christmas vinyl stickers tag:
It just got lost in the melee. I love the selection.
A sweet RAK:
It basically says I'm a wonderful person:
A wish for happy mail:
A sticker swap:
We were to send 30 stickers, it's an interesting selection.
January 20: I got one thing in the mail, but it had a lot of things in it. A sloth pocket letter:
A free theme pocket letter:
a wish for something sloth:
a wish for happy mail:
And a Minnie Mouse tag:
I put together a favorite animal tag:
Got this as a surprise in another group.
A wish for happy mail:
A wish for shaped paperclips:
A wish for sticker flakes:

January 21: I started realizing, I won't be saving much money in my new living situation. My rent is cheaper than it is now, but everything is included now. I'll have to pay for internet, gas and electric. But, that's part of the perk. I will have control over the heat, I will have windows on the front (living room) and back (bedroom) that I hopefully will be able to open. I'm on the second floor, so the windows will provide outside views and sunlight. I have a ton of kitchen space and cabinets (I expect to have some of my crafting stuff in the kitchen with all the cabinets I will have. I do have to save my quarters for laundry, but it's normal for here.
It got up to 43 today, and was chilly in my apartment. No mail, but did receive something from Amazon:
A new sticker book tag. Not impressed. 
I read This Just Speaks to Me by Hoda Kotb. It was nice. It's basically a quote a day and how it speaks to her. It'd be fun to have it as a perpetual calendar, or just have the book, but I don't buy books. I don't have room for them, especially with me purging and moving.
January 22: Opened at work and got a lot of stuff done. Found one item in the mailbox, a wish for Valentine's Happy mail:
very cute. 
One of my coworkers tested positive for Covid, that really freaked me out, especially since we had worked together Tuesday night. But, we weren't working closely together and we had our masks on the whole time. I may have stayed up really late worrying about that.
January 23: Started doing some more sorting, I found I have a ton of pens:
But won't be getting rid of them, I might sent a pack out here or there for tags/swaps, but I'm not getting rid of a lot of them. 
Also, lip balm:
I admit, I'm really good at picking up the Dollar Tree ones, they are wicked cute, but I'm not sure I want to stick my finger in them every time. I'm working my way through the Minion ones, a couple taste like chocolate, they are not good.
I put together a birthday wish:
She said she likes Christmas, purple, sloths, and since we're in a penpal group I figured pens, washi and birthday tags were good. I included the lip balm because it's winter and it feels like everyone needs that.
I got a wish of something Disney:
A lot of people send out stickers in this group, I get a little tired of that.
One of my Countdown to Valentine's Day swaps:
All the bags:
I will say I'm a bit disappointed that some of the items stick out the tops of the bags. I'm excited to see what she sent, though.
I put together a Disney tag:
I know, I know, I did kinda the same thing with stickers, but I added a handmade Disney card (not by me).
A wish for a surprise:
I knew I wouldn't use these, thought someone else would get some use out of them.

No comments: