Thursday, February 18, 2021

A bag of dinosaurs

 February 8: Made lunch plans with a friend for next week. Put together a wish for PDT labels and tag inserts:

I don't use tag inserts, I like writing notes on the memo sheets I have, I have a lot. 
Put together a wish for something blue:
Again, just raided my stuff for blue items.
I received a coffee mini pocket letter, the goodies:
Due to the fact that blogger rearranged my photos again, the actual pocket letter:
It's cute and I like the little marshmallow stamped images she included. She also included two gift cards for Starbucks, I passed them on as I don't go to Starbucks. I don't like coffee, but I like coffee themed crafting things.
February 9: my boss scheduled me to open, it's -11 with a 20-30 below 0 windchill. I ended up asking my mom for a ride in, I don't like doing that. She always expects something in return. The weather service said you could get frostbite with 10 minutes of exposure and that's the amount of time it takes me to walk to work. Delivered my Valentine's to my coworkers. I spent a grand total of 20 cents at the post office, I can't remember ever doing that before. Everything was envelopes being sent on one stamp, I can do it, sometimes. Went to the grocery store on my way home because I won't be going tomorrow.
Put together a wish of items that start with A:

I wanted to send other stuff, but I had a hard time with this. I went with Adventure, Alice, Avocado, Apple, Airplane and Alligator.
Also a wish of new stickers:
A secret sister package:
She likes gel pens, elephants, jewelry, journals, washi, stickers, memo pads, stationary. I included some wet wipes cause we're all using those, some cards and a pencil pouch because this is a pen pal group.
A wish for something fox:
And a wish for a surprise:
Received Valentine's Day happy mail:
Though I'm not sure how any of that (other than the card) is Valentine's Day themed.
A Valentine's day pocket letter, the goodies:
And the front:
And another Valentine's day happy mail:
February 10: I took vacation because last week when I looked at the forecast, it was to be the coldest day of the week, this week it was changed to the warmest day with a high of 10. I read The Family Next Door. I had plans with my parents for lunch because my dad's birthday is the next day. We got carry out from a local place, I ordered a burger, but it just wasn't that great. My mom gave me a VDay gift of socks and chocolate.
I found a favorite animal tag when I got home:
I had picked dinosaur. I also received a Christmas card from someone I had never heard of, I searched through my groups and didn't find them anywhere, so I threw it away, it was kinda creepy cause they included a picture of themselves.

No comments: