Sunday, February 28, 2021

More stickers

February 23: Thought I'd try sending out a bunch of wishes to see if it would put me in a better mood. Granted a couple happy mail wishes:
This one wanted dog themed happy mail:
St. Patrick's Day gnomes:
Forever stamps:
Coffee happy mail:
I included some memo sheets and some sticker flakes.
Heart stickers:
Kawaii themed happy mail:
Send Me Something hedgehog:
Another kawaii themed happy mail:
Happy mail:
New Valentine's Day cards:
Cute stickers:
It didn't really put me in a better mood. I think I've exhausted that throughout the years. I feel like I give so much and don't get much in return. I know that's not why you should give, but after years of not getting stuff in return.
Found a Random Act of Kindness in the mail:
Lots of cute stickers.
And a flat item:
This person seems to always send face masks. I don't use them, I always pass them on to someone else.
 Work was slow, but I got all my stuff done, Tuesdays I usually catch up on things.
February 24: was very boring, we were slow at work, spent most of my day talking to people, no mail, didn't spend much at the post office, splurged a little at the grocery store with a sandwich and some ice cream, I wanted scotcheroos but they didn't have any.
February 25: blogger rearranged my pictures. I went to Hobby Lobby after work, but those pictures are further down. I put together a pink tag:
A destash tag:
A fruit tag:
A sticker book tag:
I received a send me something gnome:
A wish for a surprise:
A Cat Artist Trading Card swap:
A wish for happy mail and something gnome:
Here's my Hobby Lobby haul:
St. Patrick's Day gnome picks, Easter felt gnome stickers, tiny fairy houses, 4 Surprizamals.
I love these picks, I have a couple Valentine's Day ones. I also love how they screw right off the picks and sit up leaning on the screw port in the back. I admit, the fairy houses are partly cause I saw someone else pick them up, but I really like the pink one. I even looked at the colors this time when picking out the Surprizamals and still got a double. I really like the pink yeti.
Stickers, and pens:
These were moved from the sticker aisle into the clearance aisle, I usually don't pick up doubles of things, but I figured since they were there...The 3 packs are duplicate purchases. I picked up the roller skates because again I saw someone else get them. I totally thought the pens were roller ball, they aren't, they're gel. I also found a pack I got last year at this time, they went up a dollar. 
Tape, stickers:
Apparently I had already picked up the gemstone Minnie, I thought I put her back. Ooops. The rest were just stuff I wanted but didn't see before. I ended up spending about $60, but $20 of that was on the Surprizamals, they were the only items that weren't on sale. When I got home, I counted my tape, I have the equivalent of 40 rolls, I decided not to go back for the last few days of February. 
February 26: I had the day off because I was working the weekend. I really wanted to go to Dollar Tree with a friend, but COVID, so I ended up doing nothing all day.
Got a red swap in the mail:

I was extra excited until I realized a lot of the items were not new. The requirements are to send 5 new and different items, so she didn't really follow the requirements, but I decided not to push it. Also, why do people send holiday stuff after the holiday? I don't feel so bad about the stuff I sent to her. I like the stickers, but both Valentine's Day. I think my favorite part was the red Sharpie. There's also a bag of Valentine's sequins and cherry chapstick. The not new items are two rolls of washi (though I do like them), some paper flowers (I thought they were new until I opened it and looked closer, some of them have a foamy white something on them, it kinda looked like mold, but it also kinda looked like someone had deliberately put it on them, I wasn't sure, so I threw the few of them that had it one them), a bag of random red crafting stuff, handmade cards, handmade envelopes.
Something to brighten my Valentine's Day:
sent on the 17th. Can't brighten the day if you send it AFTER the day.
A butterfly card swap:
Some happy mail:
Lots of cute things here.
And some wishes granted:
I asked for something cuddly (the dog), cute pens (she sent ice cream cone, unicorn, mermaid tail and a flamingo) and happy mail (the handmade card and notebook). A really great package.
February 27: I opened at the library and ended up going to a different grocery store on the way home, they also didn't have what I wanted (some interesting baked goods).
I received something yellow in the mail:
And put together a butterfly card:
A pastel swap:
This is for a new group I joined, we have to send 10 items, I keep thinking it's not enough.
A birthday present:
And some happy mail:

February 28th: Another slow day at work, I wonder if we'll get busy once we open up the stacks, I think it will help. Got my laundry done, it was in the 30's and for about half a second I thought it was cold. I feel like everything is boring lately, I miss high school when life was interesting.

No comments: