Wednesday, September 19, 2018

stickers

Friday: I went to one sale, it was kinda disappointing, I spent a whole $1.25. I picked up a stress jack o lantern and a vintage pin, I didn't even take a picture. I got my brother's birthday presents wrapped:
 He works in computers, so I thought it'd be funny to give him this pop up book about computers from the 80s and we grew up with Bob Ross, so I'm giving him a Bob Ross bobble head.
I worked Friday afternoon, and picked up a swap on my way in.
We were supposed to fill a small priority mail box with crafting supplies. It did not have to be Halloween, but my partner sent a bunch of Halloween stuff:
 Saturday, I went shopping. I was originally going to go to a few garage sales, but I think I was coming down with a cold and I needed to go to Dollar Tree for sponges and a gift bag. I was going to hit Target and Walmart cause they're really close by, but I was so tired when I got done at the Dollar Tree that I just came back home.
Dollar Tree:
 the gift bag, I over estimated and it is huge. Way too big for what I needed it for, but oh well, I'm still using it. I also needed sponges and these dehumidifier things.
Snacks:
 Because that's one reason you go to the Dollar Tree. Snyder's pretzel pieces of garlic and mustard, chamomile tea, Haribo berries, bacon jerky, Swedish fish tropical, Sweettarts ropes and some cream cheese and chives crackers. The Snyder's has not been that great lately, so I probably won't buy them for awhile. I had a wicked sore throat Friday and somewhat on Saturday, so I picked up the tea. I love these berries and someone introduced me to the Swedish fish and the sweet tarts. Thought I'd try the bacon, not a fan, and I planned to take the crackers to work.
 pencil pouch, stencil, wall stickers, magnetic bookmarks, washi
The pencil pouch looks like a mermaid tail. I picked up the stencil for a swap. I love the wall stickers, picked up the other stickers for some of the animals. I can't believe there were magnetic bookmarks for $1. Also, loved the decorative tape, one has flowers, one has watermelon and the third is kind of a cooking theme with mason jars
 I can't pass up the sticker aisle. I found the fancy stickers and the planner stickers. Also thought the silver backed ones were pretty cute. Found a few glittery ones as well.
I did get a few tags put together.
This or That stationery:
 This or that stationery:
 This or That sticker sheets:
 ATC:
 pumpkin:
 Sunday, I was kinda productive, put together a few swaps.
Dollar store $5 swap, two partners:
 Second partner:
 Orange happy mail:
 vintage/shabby chic pocket letter:
 I'm not really sure if it's shabby chic, but I'm going with it.
Lisa Frank pocket letter:
 I'm still feeling under the weather and have an annoying cough. I found some happy mail when I got home:
SMS unique:
the unique item was the bunny bookmark, she also granted some wishes of something fun (the coloring pages), a surprise (the stickers and uplifting quotes) because I've been a little down lately.
SMS different:
 I'm not sure how I feel about it. I'm not really interested in doing a cross stitch project right now.
Also, found a secret sister package.
 Which I'm really not happy with. The two potholders say faith, family, friends. I think it's rude to send religious things if you don't know a person is religious.
They recently took out the favorites file in this group because 'swapping isn't about sending people what they like' So, I can see why this one is more fallish themed, it's just not so much for me.
I had stopped at the grocery store on the way home and found some great deals on their baked goods:
 Sadly, not everything was as good as I wanted it to be. The bottom left are called cherry snails, there wasn't enough taste to them for me. The bottom right are raspberry chocolate chip muffins, which were good, but kinda soggy on the bottom. So, I took the snails and muffins to work. The top are raspberry white chocolate scones, I know those are good.
Tuesday: I slept in a little bit, that helped with whatever this thing is I have. I put together a tag.
U:
 originally, I just had the pens as utensils for writing, but I thought that wasn't good enough, so I added more. Something useful of a pot holder, the utensils for writing of the pens, some unicorn tags and I put in an umbrella card, as well.
I found some mail on my way in to work.
Letter T:
 tote bag, tabbed folders, tattoos, towel and test tube toys. I like the creativity of what my partner sent, but I probably won't use anything but the tote bag.
Sewing tag:
 I also finished an ATC:
 Wednesday: I feel I used my brain extra hard at work, it feels fried, I even stayed an extra 15 minutes trying to figure out/research something weird.
I found this fruit at the grocery store on my way home:
 I also found a couple packages in the mail.
Dollar Store $5 swap:
 we were supposed to send each other $5 worth of stuff from the Dollar store. My partner went a little over, but I like the variety.
SMS energizing:
a bath bomb.

No comments: