Thursday, June 10, 2010

Venting

I hate it when people think they are better than everyone else, or feel like they should get out of something because they did something in the community.
It happends on Cops all the time, when they start the "Do you know who I am", and then they get upset when the cop doesn't care, or says you need to be quiet while I do my job. I am a fan of just deserts, you do something wrong, you should totally get punished for it. You leave things out for people to steal, they should get stolen. You do a crime, you get punished for it. You get in the way of an officer doing their job, you should get arrested for getting in the way (I know there's a more official way of saying this, but I can't remember). I know quite a few cops in this city, but I would never play the I know so and so card to get out of something, if I screw up I totally hope any cop I know would punish me for it.
I hate how people always say how they pay taxes so they pay the cop's salary, or shouldn't money be spent in a different way than punishing the hard working people of this town.

By the way, I'm not just bias to other people, my mom likes to pull the "Do you know who I am card", of course, she no longer is on the city council, but I wouldn't be surprised if she pulled the "I know the mayor card". Nobody should get out of their punishment if they screwed up.

No comments: