Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Learn more about me

Found me some memes to fill out.
Two Names You Go By:
1. Wendy
2. weinkermeyer

Two things you are wearing right now:
1. shorts
2. hoodie

Two things you have to have in a relationship:
1. Trust
2. Loyalty

Two of your favorite things to do
1. listen to music
2. craft

Two things you want very badly at the moment
1. To have a steady ok-paying job
2. To see my boyfriend more

Two Pets you had
1. guinea pig
2. hamster

Two things you did last night
1. Worked
2. Watched S.W.A.T.

Two things you ate today
1. a pancake
2. cherios

Two people you last talked to
1. my boyfriend
2. my boss

Two favorite places
1. okoboji
2. anywhere with my boyfriend

Two things you're doing tomorrow
1. Working
2. eating

Two longest car rides
1. here to Chicago about 6 hrs
2. here to okoboji, feels so extremely long when you're looking forward to getting away

Two favorite holidays
1. my birthday (will be here in a little over a week)
2. Christmas

Two guilty pleasures
1. pop
2. garage sales

Two things that make me laugh
1. life
2. Little kids

Two things I last got in the mail
1. catalog
2. big box of goodies from Wanda

It's the Christmas (in June) edition of getting to know me. (I just love memes)
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags: I love wrapping paper, because I love wrapping gifts, but gift bags are so fun to use as well.
2. Real tree or artificial: I grew up with an artificial, and it's great because you don't have to clean up after it, but I've always wanted to go out in the woods and cut down a tree for Christmas.
3. When do you put up the tree: My family does it either the Friday or Saturday after Thanksgiving because my brother is around. In my apartment, I usually do it when it starts snowing because most of my decorations are snowmen because I collect them.
4. When do you take the tree down: I don't usually help with the big one, but mine usually comes down around the end of February when I'm sick of snow.
5. Do you like eggnog: Yes
6. Favorite gift received as a child: One year I got this really cool camper that went with these tiny little play figures, they were probably about an inch tall, and I played with that thing everywhere, even in the bathtub where I lost a lot of the stickers.
7. Do you have a nativity scene: No, we're not religious
8. Hardest person to buy for: My father
9. Easiest person to buy for: my boyfriend
10. Mail or email Christmas cards: I don't send out cards.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received: Can't think of any
12. Favorite Christmas movie: Santa Claus the movie, it tells of how Santa became
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas: Usually in January, because I can find some really cheap Santas for my mom and she collects them, but I'm always thinking about good gifts for Christmas throughout the year.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present: Yes
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas: cheesy potatoes
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree: Clear
17. Favorite Christmas song: Mad Russian's Christmas from Trans Siberian Orchestra, or anything off the Muppets Christmas album
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home: Travel, my boyfriend and I usually get together for my small family Christmas, then go to his parents home for his family Christmas
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer: yes
20. Angel on the tree top or a star: Santa
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning: Eve
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year: All the Christmas music stores play, one station here starts the day after Thanksgiving and keeps going until Christmas, I about musiced out by then.
23. Do you have Jesus in you heart this Christmas: once again, we're not religious
24. Favorite Christmas Tradition: putting up the decorations in my family's house.
25. Outdoor decorations: we don't put up more than garland with lights


I AM: creative
I WANT: a ok paying job that gives me more than 8 hrs a week
I WISH: to have a great exciting birthday
I HATE: not seeing my boyfriend
I MISS: more time with my boyfriend
I FEAR: the future
I HEAR: music
I WONDER: about the future
I REGRET: not going away for college
I AM NOT: my mother
I SING: in the shower
I CRY: at movies
I AM NOT ALWAYS: happy
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: my crafts
I WRITE: blogs
I CONFUSE: directions
I SHOULD: create more
I START: way too many things
I FINISH: not enough things


A - Available or single: in a relationship
B - Best friend: Karli
C - Cake or Pie: cake
D - Drink of Choice: Mtn Dew (it should be water)
E - Essential item you use everyday: chapstik
F - Favorite color: green
G - Gummy bears or worms: worms
H - Hometown: Ames, IA
I - Indulgence: chocolate, pop, buying stuff i don't need
J - January or February: January
K - Kids and names: none
L - Life is incomplete without: my art, music, my boyfriend
M - Marriage Date: sometime in the future
N - Number of Siblings: 1
O - Oranges or apples: oranges
P - Phobias or Fears: spiders, the future
Q - Fave quote:
R - Reason to smile: my boyfriend
S - Season: spring
T - Tagging: nobody
U - Unknown fact about me: can't be unknown if i tell
V - Vegetables you don't like: beans
W - Worst habit: not exercising enough
X - X rays: my gut
Y - Your fave food: anything sweet
Z - Zodiac sign: cancer

No comments: