Wednesday, February 27, 2008

And that's where I'm headed

Found this on Officer Smith.
Answer the questions below.
Type each answer into photobucket.
Take any picture from the first page of results and post (click on the picture and copy the HTML code).
You can't copy the person's answers who posted this before you!
Add your own question at the end.

1. What age will you be at your next birthday?
What age will you be on your next Birthday?
OK, all the pictures sucked, so this is what you get
2. A place you'd like to travel?
a place you'd like to travel
3. Your favorite place?
Favorite place
4. Your favorite object?
4. Your favorite object...
Also very close, at the moment, it's the ring Kevin gave me
5. Your favorite food?
5. Your favorite food:
Not even close, I like Napoleans (it's a pastry)
6. Your favorite animal?
favorite animal
7. Your favorite color?
7. your favorite color
8. The town in which you were born?
8. The town in which you were born...
I wish
9. The name of a past pet?
Name of a past pet? A: Buttons
I didn't have a buttons, but I liked the picture
10. A bad habit of yours?
16. A bad habit of yours?
11. Your first job?
Your first job
12. Favorite song?
16. Your favorite song...
13. Favorite holiday?
your favorite holiday
I loved this photo
14. Favorite sport to watch?
X BOX ARCADE SYSTEM
I don't watch sports
15. Favorite thing to do?
Underwater Snorkeling
16. Nickname?
nickname
17. Favorite hobby?
second favorite hobby
Trucks and bikes, the only thing that could make it better would be some sweet ass 60's cars as well.

It'd be fun if people wanted to do this, but I'm not going to tag anyone (people really hate that), if you do do this one, leave me a comment, so I can come see yours.

No comments: