Sunday, February 03, 2008

Round and round

How do you save someone from themselves?
They're not scared of you. They're scared of what you represent to 'em....Hey, man. All we represent to them, man, is somebody who needs a haircut....Oh, no. What you represent to them is freedom....What the hell is wrong with freedom? That's what it's all about....Oh, yeah, that's right. That's what's it's all about, all right. But talkin' about it and bein' it, that's two different things. I mean, it's real hard to be free when you are bought and sold in the marketplace. Of course, don't ever tell anybody that they're not free, 'cause then they're gonna get real busy killin' and maimin' to prove to you that they are. Oh, yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom. But they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em....Well, it don't make 'em runnin' scared....No, it makes 'em dangerous.
It’s not fair and it hurts like hell, but it’s worth it.
I’m tired. Tired of bein’ on the road, lonely as a sparrow in the rain. Tired of not ever having me a buddy to be with, or tell me where we’s coming from or going to, or why. Mostly I’m tired of people being ugly to each other. I’m tired of all the pain I feel and hear in the world everyday. There’s too much of it. It’s like pieces of glass in my head all the time.
If you see me sittin on the edge of a twenty-story ledge, don’t try to save me, no I’m probably lookin at the sky just tryin to find a reason why
Do you listen when it rains Are you worried something’s going to end it all today Is there anything that you had wished that you had said Or is it all just bouncing like a bubble in your head
I’ll live this life until this life won’t let me live here anymore Then I will walk yes I will walk with patience through that open door I have no fear angels follow me where ever I may go I’ll live this life until this life won’t let me live here anymore.
I miss not being on a bike. I dreamed about it the other day, that’s when I know I really miss something. Last week, I saw some commercial, I don’t even know what it was for, but it was a couple riding through the country on a motorcycle, it pained me sooo much. That’s the huge thing that I wish I had, biking is a nice part of my life, that has been lacking lately. I’m thinking of putting my ad back on craigslist this spring, it’s not like I’m looking for a relationship, I just want a ride. I miss it SOOO much.
I wouldn’t trade Kevin for dream guy, ever, I’ll probably never have the chance, but if I didn’t I wouldn’t trade him, wouldn’t even think about it. Goddess has told me, personality makes up a lot about how much you like someone, and that is so true. Dream Guy may be the cop, have a nice truck, and a gorgeous motorcycle, but I’ve heard (and when I’ve conversed with him, he’s not really nice) that he’s a dick, Kevin has the personality and a gorgeous truck, plus he’s a stud in my eyes, wouldn’t even trade him for a Marine. Now that says volumes about how much I love him.

1 comment:

Carrie M said...

You could buy a motorcycle.