Wednesday, February 20, 2008

It's time for a meme again


Here's my other present from Kevin
(It's not an engagement ring)
Finish the sentence with the first thought that comes to mind.
I know I’m sick of snow
I believe in love
I fought winter, and winter won
I am angered when people talk before thinking
I love Kevin
I need food
I take what is mine
I hear the whirring of my computer
I drink too much pop
I hate looking for a job
I use mixed media in my art
I want a job
I like my new ring
I feel hungry
I wear pajamas
I left my pig in a stinky house
I do art
I hope my ring is more than just a Valentine’s Day present
I dream of having a long life with Kevin
I drive never
I listen to my heart
I type random stuff
I think happy thoughts
I wish for a job
I regret encouraging certain people to do things
I care about Kevin
I should not have sat in front of my computer all day
I am hungry
I said hi to Ralph a second ago
I wonder when I will figure out the point
I changed my socks
I cry at sappy movies
I lose my concentration
I leave too much crap on the floor