Monday, July 03, 2006

Well, that was...fun

Yep, so yesterday was my birthday, not so much exciting. I actually had more people online say "Happy Birthday" than in real life. Sad, but true.
Woke up, did my laundry (I was a little slow on that, so even though I only had 2 very small loads, it took all day). Watched TV, went for a walk, bought me some alcohol, and chatted with people. How unexciting is that? Yeah, story of my life.
Well I noticed a buddy of mine, S, has his bike out and is riding it, maybe I can sweet-talk him into giving me a ride. That would be nice. Tomorrow, I'm planning on going to a pancake breakfast, watching a parade, and hanging out with a friend, then I get to work for the rest of the week.
It's funny, I seem to be burned out again, I did get a week long vacation at the end of May/beginning of June, but I'm so ready to get away from life. What I wouldn't give for a nice swim in a pool, or a lake, and just tan inbetween.

No comments: