Saturday, July 22, 2006

Firemountain

So, I watched Crash tonight. Interesting movie, basically they play off of every single stereotype anyone has had about African Americans, Mexicans, Latinos, people with tattoos, there's another nationality, but I don't wanna screw it up and say it's something else, but in the movie they're called Arabs, or Iraqis. And then a couple people turn around and take a different view on a certain nationality that they didn't have, or was in the back of their mind. So, interesting movie.
And, yes I will say it, I am racist, I haven't met or come into contact with an Asian that I've particularly liked, though I don't wonder if they speak English or not. As far as I know I don't have any feelings one way or the other with Mexicans or Spanish speaking people, my boss speaks Spanish and I'm not entirely sure of her nationality, but I'm guessing it's S. America, but I don't have any problem with them. And I think Black guys are hot, I also think Black women are more beautiful than white women. As far as the rest of the nationalities, I don't think I have a problem with them, but I haven't really run into that many, I know I don't blame the people here in the US, that look like they're from the Middle East for 9/11, I do know I love English and Australian accents.
And, am I wrong for feeling this way: Everytime I watch a movie with my dad, I always end up explaining stuff to him, because even though the TV is at least 27", he still can't really tell the different actors/actresses apart, and then his hearing is failing, so I have to explain it again, and louder. I know his eyesight is bad, it has been for awhile, and it only gets worse, so he uses a cane (think white cane for blind people) when he's out and about, he can't see that well when it's extremely sunny, or dark. He's got a special thing that magnifies stuff so he can read it. I just get so annoyed when I have to explain things to him, and I do feel bad about feeling annoyed, but not so much that I don't feel annoyed, if that makes any sense whatsoever.
I've decided my mother's become hypocritcal in her older age. My neighbors were having a garage sale today, so they stuck a sign in the corner parkway of our house. Now, I got pissed about that, because as I've learned from my mother, the city owns the parkways, and we (the landowners/people who do the upkeep on them, are not to put anything in them, kinda like you're not supposed to put anything on telephone poles cause that's defacing public property), so I took it out, I also had to mow the lawn anyways, so it was gonna come out either way. But, as I was telling mother this, she proceeded to say that I should put it back in when I was done, as that's not something I need to wage a war over with my neighbors. Now, back when she was on council, she would get so annoyed with people who stuck stuff in parkways, that I remember one time, where she stopped at a stop sign, got out of the car, and pulled a sign out because it was in the parkway. So, obviously when people put stuff in parkways it annoys me, now I don't go out of the way to pull it out unless it's in my parkway. Oh, and later when I was mowing another part of the lawn, I watched the guy come over, and proceed to pound the sign back in the ground, right in front of me, he knew I was there. But, it's ok, now that mom's not on the council. Excuse me? Oh, and if this is a karma thing: FUCK KARMA! Karma knows what I want when it comes back around, so we're on pretty good terms. Maybe people should just learn certain things they are and aren't supposed to do.
UGH! I am so sick of people asking me what I'm gonna do when I graduate college. You know there was a time, when I had a plan, I knew what I was gonna do, but certain things happen, and times/minds change. I know I'm graduating in December AND I HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA WHAT I'M GONNA DO. I just wish I could go to sleep and wake up when I'm 30, or maybe 25 or 27 when my career is picked and I know what I'm doing for the rest of my life. I'm just so sick of this...life.
Oh, and on another interesting painful note, I really think something's fucked up in my body. Today, I got a fun pain in my arm and stomach area at the same time. Very sharp lasted at least five minutes. That was fun. It's also been fun getting the chest pains this week. I'm thinking something's fucked up. But you can bet to hell I'm not spending my time or insurance crap on a damn doctor, cause I can tell you what they'll say, "We don't know what's wrong, but if it gets worse, go to the ER" No fucking thank you. You can only get me into the ER if it's not of my own free will, cause I really don't have the time to care about dr's if they can't figure out what the fuck is wrong with me.
Oh, and you think I"m in a bad mood cause I'm swearing, I'm not, I do this in good moods too.

No comments: