Monday, August 03, 2020

Lots of stickers

July 22: I watched Blumhouse's Fantasy Island. That was interesting, I'm not sure what I was expecting, it's catalogued as a SciFi. I saw a preview for Ghostbusters Afterlife, that looks great, but the release date has been pushed back to next year. I went on a short walk, but it wasn't near as good feeling as my Saturday walk. I put together a 50 loose stickers tag:
No mail that day.
July 23: We were all woken up at 1:45 with the smoke alarm going off. That was fun. Got called about 8:30 because my boss told me to come in later for vacation, but forgot to mark it on the schedule. I picked up a bunch of junk food at the store: pizza, ice cream, cookie and Mountain Dew. No mail that day either.
July 24: Work was slow, no close garage sales. We got our weekend schedule through the middle of September. I did receive a garden card and matching bookmark in the mail:
July 25: Worked on my Mermaid File folder. Put together two Thirsty Thursdays:
Both about the same.
And a SMS purple tag:
No mail that day either.

No comments: