Tuesday, August 04, 2020

Jellyfish

July 26: Had a bad night of gas. Did my sheets and comforter with the laundry. Went with mom to return a shirt to Kohl's and found a black maxi dress in return. Talked her into going to the Asian food store. Spent about $26 there.
I've already eaten it all. Fish cakes with chocolate, dumplings, Milkis drink, green tea mochi, custard buns, green tea ice cream and a mango mochi ice cream. The ice cream was phenomenal, both very flavorful. I'm wondering if I just don't really like pork, these are the second time I've gotten pork dumplings and I just don't seem to like the taste of pork, thankfully these had spinach and shrimp in them as well. I really like these fish cakes, there's another kind of fish dessert, it's got an ice cream cone like outside and is stuffed with red bean paste, those are way too sweet for me. The custard buns were a new thing, very good. They were frozen, but 30 seconds in the microwave worked out just fine.
I finished my Mermaid file folder. I really liked the front of it:

The inside was ok, too:
I also made some friendship ATCs:
And put together a wish of something cat:
And some happy mail:
A couple happy mails, actually:
July 27: Work was pretty quick, decided to mail all my stuff that was ready. Found this random bug on my way home:
Put together a favorite color tag for blue:
Turns out I have a lot of these.
I found a Thirsty Thursday in the mail:
I'm not a fan of ginger, will probably be passing them on to someone else.
A wish for something kawaii
I like these, I just don't really use memo sheets. Not sure what I'll do with them.
And some mini envelopes:
This was a swap from my art group. We were to make 6 mini envelopes with tags.
July 28: Basically watched TV and read on my computer until I had to go to work, which was slow. We received our schedule for almost all of August.
I found a wish of fruity tea in the mail:
It looks interesting.
And a destash tag:
A lot of interesting things. 
July 29: I put together a Favorite color tag of rainbow:
Though to me, that's not really a color, that's just all the colors.
I read American Sherlock, that was pretty good.
July 30: Picked up shrimp, mushrooms, enchiladas and Mountain Dew at the grocery store. Received a favorite color of mint tag:
Very nice. I love them, but they're so nice I don't want to use them.
Also, my You Matter box showed up:
I love the color of the shirt. I also really like the necklace even though I won't end up using it. It was late this month as they were waiting on a final item, but it just kept getting delayed.
I've think I've decided to give up on subscription boxes. I already buy too much for me, and I go shopping a bit. I wanted something fun in the mail, but I already seem to get a bunch of that. Food ones would be fun, but I wouldn't know what to get.
July 31: my aunt sent me some creatures she's been knitting:
LOVE them all, especially that jellyfish. I wasn't expecting this, so it was a great surprise.
Also, some friendship ATCs from my art group:
I received 39 pieces of mail in the month of July, only 5 of them were items I didn't like. That's a pretty good haul. 

No comments: