Wednesday, August 19, 2020

All the stickers

August 15th: I had to work the weird in-between shift, 11-4, I'm not a big fan of this shift, I feel like I can't do anything with my day. I was excited when I realized I'd be done about 4:30 instead of 6:30, especially since I had to go grocery shopping after work and suppertime is not a great time to go grocery shopping. I also got some stuff ready to be mailed.
Dollar Tree:
I admit I went more flat this time around.
This or That: we offer two things and the other person picks what they want. I offered sticker sheets or happy mail, they chose sticker sheets:

A Winner Takes All of sticker sheets:
A mail request for cactus happy mail:
I found a couple things in my mailbox. Summer ATCs:
50 Loose stickers
Sometimes I feel like I sign up for some tags because I just want more mail. One of my resolutions this year was to sign up for tags because I wanted to do them, but then the pandemic happened and I just wanted mail again. 
August 16: I said I'd make some patriotic ATCs for someone who was flaked on:

Send Me Something Cute:

I've had these hanging on my refrigerator for what seems like forever.
August 17: I kinda feel like this was my first day off since last Sunday, just with all the stress of the derecho and then to be going non-stop on Friday. I spent the day watching movies, I watched Mission Impossible: Fallout, Countdown and The Bourne Identity.
I found a wish for sticker destash in my mailbox:

August 18: Spent the day reading, did not get my book done. I put together a couple other things to be mailed. Flat tag:
A personal swap of destash:
Including a flat item for the tag:
I got a secret sister package ready to be mailed:
She likes stationery, caramels, gnomes, dragonflies, wax melts and fuzzy socks.
A blue crafting items swap:
I found 3 items in my mailbox on my way to work. A favorite color tag:
Not sure what I'm going to do with the embroidery floss. She also mailed a mermaid tag in the same envelope:
Cute stickers.
A wish for hedgehog stickers:
Another wish grant of sticker destash:
August 19: I opened at work, it was slowish, which seems to be our new normal. After visiting the post office and being told one of my envelopes would have been mailed as a parcel, I took it home to make it flatter, so as not to have to mail it as a parcel. I just took off some dimensional stickers:
It's for a mini vacation pocket letter, it will be mailed out tomorrow.
I found a few things waiting for me in the mailbox, a Dollar Store tag:
Another one of those tags I should stop doing.
And a Back to School Swap:

I need scissors and I'll definitely use the pens, not sure what I'll do with the rest of it, other than pass it on to someone else.
I've now received more mail this week than all of last week, I hope by saying that it doesn't jinx me, I know I have 2 more packages that should be delivered by the end of the week. 

No comments: