Friday, January 10, 2020

Purple scarf

Tuesday: I chose to take the later bus, I didn't want to worry about having to waste time. I got there right on time. I didn't learn much in training, it was different this year as a lot of the people I work with seem to have moved on to somewhere else. The dress code changed a little bit, I think it's for the better, I have more options of stuff to wear. I left about 12:15, they said I could stay and practice, but I don't need the practice. I did find out that they had me scheduled for Thursday and Friday, they just forgot to tell me. I messaged my friend and told her, I was mistaken I wasn't actually free. She got back to me saying she was trying to carve out some time on Thursday, which made me feel bad, even though she didn't tell me. It's so frustrating. I messaged her some other dates I was free and she said what would work, so I suggested a certain day, I haven't heard back from her. I didn't get any mail again. Work was normal, I had to do something early this week as I have plans for other things I have to do next week. We're implementing a new thing in our interlibrary loans, it's more work right now, but will be better in the long run.
Wednesday: work was not exciting (which is fine), had a little downtime between getting home from the library and having to go out to a game that night. The temperature had dropped a ton and it was kinda cold. The walk home certainly wasn't warm. I had 13,000 steps at the end of the night.
I did stop by a store looking for some discounted Surprizeamals as Facebook told me at this time last year they had a ton. I picked up a couple frozen dinners and these:
I probably shouldn't have picked up anything, but I really wanted something after not getting any mail for a few days.
I did find one item in the mailbox when I got home:
I don't use facemasks, but since this one isn't one you just put over your whole face, I might.
Thursday: The bookstore was wicked slow, I'm not sure why they didn't send us home. I made it through the 6 hours mostly because a friend was scheduled with me.
I found a couple things in my mailbox when I got home.
My International Blessings Box
 An infinity scarf, a bracelet and a keychain.
I'm really not sure why I signed up for this box, most of the items I can get at a store in town. I've gotten a bracelet every month, I have an overabundance of those now. The infinity scarf came with a tag on how to wear your scarves, only ones with ends. I want to try another subscription box, but I'm not sure what. And that would go against my spending less on stuff I don't need. I did learn I love knowing something good (even though I've been lukewarm on all these boxes) is coming soon for me. With my mail groups, I don't know if I'll like what I get. I've liked one thing in each of these boxes.
Also, and ATC:
It's cute, but that word at the top which I believe is supposed to be beautiful, doesn't seem to be spelled right.

No comments: