Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Winter has arrived

Friday: I was at the bookstore all day, it was more busy in the morning and then less so in the afternoon. We were supposed to get a winter storm with a bunch of snow on top of ice. It was freezing rain when I left the bookstore, but it had stopped by the time I got home (at most 10 minutes later). I found a WTA of pretty paper in my mailbox:
 I was expecting scrapbook paper, but I can still use these.
Finished my third book of the year: Shattered Silence, it was about a serial killer's daughter.
Saturday: was a very lazy day, I read and put together tags to mail out.
SMS squishy and SMS fuzzy:
 The squishy I got for a favorites tag, I wasn't impressed, so figured I'd send it on. The fuzzy is a pen I picked up at Goodwill.
Flat item:
 I got these for a WTA, I don't usually use a lot of stamps.
Homemade:
 Thought I'd do something different and went with one of my lace stars.
Happy mail:
 This always consists of stuff I get for other happy mail tags but won't use. Everything is from Winner Takes All prizes that I wouldn't use.
A Winner Takes All of postcards:
 Again received these in tags and wouldn't use them.
I worked the men's game that night, it was pretty cold. My mom picked me up and gave me my Christmas presents from my brother and his girlfriend, which arrived in the mail that day.
 2 minion Pez dispensers, a journal, a Chef Louis Pop figure, an owl coin purse and some knee highs with dinosaurs in roller skates.
I think the Chef Louis Pop! figure is my favorite:
 Sunday: Also a lazy day, I did my laundry and worked on art stuff.
A Valentine's Day Loaded pocket:
 Monday: I opened at the library and went to the bookstore for a few hours in the afternoon. We were pretty steady at the bookstore, I was certainly ready to leave when I got done.
I found a Winner Takes All of nail stickers:
 Very cute, just not sure if I'll use them.
Unicorn:
 Normally I don't use stamps, but these were soo cute. I tried them out and even colored a bit.
I put together a Dollar Store tag:
 I either bought this myself or got it for another Dollar Store tag. I love these coin purses, but I don't need the obnoxious amount I have.
Tuesday: I was at the bookstore in the morning, jumped over to a luncheon at the library, went home for a few hours and back to the library to close. The bookstore was weird, we kept getting a bunch on interesting questions. The library was having our annual winter soup luncheon, so I hopped over there for lunch and then went home for a bit before I had to close that night.
I found a wish granted of happy mail:
 And a flat item:
 I got a few tags put together, Unicorn:
 Sticky notes:
 50 loose stickers:
And a grant a wish of a bath bomb, which apparently I forgot to take a picture of. The bath bomb is shaped like a macaron. The sidewalks were icy in the morning and it was cold that night.
We got more ice Wednesday morning, I ended up walking in a lot of snow banks, which was much better than sliding on the ice. No mail on Wednesday, but I did make my fit bit happy and hit 10,000 steps for the third time this week.

No comments: