Tuesday, December 04, 2018

Wednesday medley

It's that time again:
1.     On December 5, 1901, Walt Disney was born.  Have you been to Disneyland or Disney World?  Can you share a favorite Disney memory? I've been to the one in Florida, but I was a baby and don't remember anything about it.

2.     The first roller coaster attraction at Walt Disney World was Space Mountain.  Do you/did you like roller coasters? I do not like roller coasters, I remember riding a baby one at Arnold's Park, IA when I was a kid and I got sick on that. And then when I was with my ex, he didn't believe me that I didn't like them (he used to do that a lot, not believe me when I'd say I didn't like something, make me try it and then was surprised when I still didn't like it), so we went on one at Adventureland Park here in Iowa, and guess what? Still got kinda sick.


3.     The very first fairy tale that Walt Disney made a cartoon about was Little Red Riding Hood.  Did you enjoy fairy tales when you were a youngster or did they scare you?  Did you have a favorite? I liked fairy tales, don't really have a favorite. I kinda wanna read the originals, with the not happy endings.

4.     In Lady & the Tramp, Tramp’s real name was Butch!  Do you have nicknames for your fur-babies and/or for your children? I don't have pets.


5.     I can’t let this day go by without respecting George H.W. Bush, as he lays in state in the Rotunda of our Capital today.  He was our 41st President and only the second father to have a son follow him as President of the United States.  President Bush loved his colorful socks.  I bought Joe a pair of George H.W. Bush socks for Christmas one year.  I know Myra has a pair… any other bloggers checking in today who have a pair of the Presidential socks in a drawer at home?  Nope. How do you feel about colorful socks? I like them, but I always wear long pants with them, so no one ever sees them.

6.     Please tell us something random about your week! Apparently drinking more water and being a little more active is paying off I've lost 4 pounds in 2 weeks, which I realize isn't a ton. But for not changing my lifestyle very much, it's pretty good. I haven't even craved pop lately. 
I don't have much random this week. I'm back to being bored with my life, and being tired of work. I had a nice three day weekend last week. Took more time for myself, read books (that was really nice) and just ignored the world.

Head on over to Your Friend from Florida to see other people's answers.

2 comments:

Terri D said...

Thanks for joining in on the Medley! I enjoyed reading your answers. Sorry you are in a slump but four pounds down in two weeks is really great! The best way to lost is 2-3 pounds a week. Awesome!!

Lori said...

Great job on losing some weight! I need to lose a lot. Loved your answers! Happy Wednesday!

https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/