Monday, December 03, 2018

Lots of Christmas cards

Looks like I did not post my Christmas cards from Saturday:
 I finished In My Father's House, it was really interesting. It was about 3 generations of a family that all ended up in jail. It was one of those nature/nurture things.
Sunday: At least I have something to post when I get up. My advent calendar:
 Items opened:
 Kinder: got a surprise egg with a moose in it, he had some other things, but I'm not gonna actually play with him, personal: Mineez: a pink pig, pocket letter: clear stamps.
I'll probably pass the clear stamps on to someone else, I don't use a lot of stamps.
Got some tags ready to go before work
Winner Takes All: ATC
 I always try to do something flat in case the winner turns out to be international. And I always hope I'm the winner, but I never turn out to be and then I think I want to stop doing it, but you can't win if you don't play.
Wacky Wednesday: sparkly
 I was thinking about doing washi tape, and then I remembered I had these cute unicorn mini ornaments that are covered in glitter.
Destash:
 Christmas Happy Mail:
 I was gonna go flat, but I had these fuzzy Santa socks staring at me, so I went bulky. The ornament is something I made, the mini notebook is from Micheal's, the hot chocolate from a swap and the stickers from Hobby Lobby.
And then there was work and laundry, can't forget those.
Monday: Advent calendars:
 Personal: the miniatures and the owl, pocket letter: buttons. I feel I'm gonna run out of owls, soon. I didn't get a ton, but I seem to be finding them lately. My personal advent calendar has no order. The bags I have everything in, have numbers, but only so I knew I had all of them.
I love where my owl from Sunday settled:
 I was thinking maybe next year, I'd buy a bunch of shirts and wrap them up. I am more than bored with my clothing right now, but the more I think about it, I don't think I'd want 24 new ones.
Good mail day, 8 Christmas cards:
 And a junk journal tag:
I'm still waiting on my big advent calendar swap. She hasn't read my message asking about tracking yet. It's a bit frustrating.

No comments: