Tuesday, December 04, 2018

A red truck

Monday: I made a quick card following a template before work:
 Work was interesting, still had a lot of people bringing in bags and had a couple of very upset people. One couple we almost called the police on. I realize it sucks, but it's not like we're doing anything anyone else isn't. The biggest issue I had last night was people trying to bring things in that they said they didn't have issues with before. I think (not sure), the other workers just don't want to say no, and they're giving a lot of leeway on the dimensions. We require a bag to be 4.5 inches by 6.5 inches if it's not a clear bag. That's pretty small, I agree, but it's not going to change. If people would just grow up and deal, I'd have less stress.
Found this cool ice pattern on my way home:
It kinda looks like the inside of a rock to me.
I'm *trying* to walk home from work every day I work. The scale told me yesterday, I dropped 4 pounds, so that's nice. That's only with walking home and drinking more water. I totally failed at buying the better things for myself last week at the store, we'll try again this week.
 I learned that the post office would be closed on Wednesday due to President Bush passing away, so stayed up a little too late getting things packaged up so I could get up and go to the post office today.
Wish for Charlie Brown Christmas items:
I picked these up in the Target dollar spot with the thought someone would wish for something Peanuts.
Wish for anything red truck and tree:
I bought the ornament at Target thinking I'd pass it on to someone, the tags I got in a swap.
 Wish for clear stamps:
I was going to just send those clear snowflake stamps I got in my advent calendar the other day, but I already misplaced them. Typical.
Here's my advent calendars:
Personal: hedgehog and dolphin, pocket letter: tags.
I love these tags, they are little stickers. I picked up the hedgehog last year at after Christmas sales and I'm thinking I want to pass it on to a friend, but I'm pretty sure she won't give me anything. I realize that's not the point, but I'm still tired of people not returning the thought. Also, whoever put together the Kinder calendar was kinda stupid. I only get two surprise eggs and I've already gotten both of them with 20 more days to go. I also think the European Kinder surprise eggs are much better than ours. I hate the frosting stuff they have in ours, the chocolate is much better in these.
Found happy mail on my way in to work. I probably should have left the two packages at home, because they were annoying to bring back home from work, but I'm impatient.
Christmas cards:
 Garland advent calendar:
 I totally opened the first four days:



And a secret sister package:
A little bit disappointed with it, I was hoping for more Christmas stuff.

No comments: