Friday, December 07, 2018

Red

Wednesday:
The ribbon and washi were from the pocket letter, the lace from the garland calendar, and the minion from my personal one. Inside the minion ball was a minion in hula gear. He really helped my day.
 There was no mail, I hate no mail days. Mail brightens my day. I had a mini meltdown when I got home from work. I had forgotten my grocery bag in the morning so had to pick that up before going to the store. I wanted to watch a friend open a gift but she was too busy. As much as I tell people that I kinda enjoy turning people away (that's not the right word, I realize, I don't like to send people back to their cars, but I get a little adrenaline when people argue) with their bags or whatever they can't bring to a game, it really grates on me. We had a few people on Monday that were really irate that they couldn't bring their bags in. There was one couple that kinda stood in the corner for awhile and they were so upset and rude there was a point we were thinking about calling the cops on them. I realize it sucks, and that the not clear bag is tiny (4.5 inches by 6.5 inches, it's really small), but we're doing this for everyone's security. I'm sorry they didn't pay attention to things before they came to the game, but I hate that they take it out on me. It's not like we're doing anything other big venue places aren't doing.
I'm tired of people being over demanding and full of themselves and being too busy. I'm just kinda tired of issues in life in general, but then I get home and the lock on my door wouldn't unlock, and I had a moment of weakness and just cried. I just wanted to come home switch my coats, grab the right bag, go shopping and then come home and relax.
I posted that on facebook, and I had a few sad faces and love and hugs comments. I had three people that could have called and asked if I was ok and if they could do anything, or hang out or give me a hug in person, but no one did. I hate that Facebook makes that ok. Just like birthdays, we'll just wish you happy birthday on Facebook, but not in person.
Thursday:
 The washi is from the pocket letter, the paper clips from the garland calendar and the package from my personal one.
Here's what was in the package:
 It's supposed to be a squishy, but it's a crappy one. I like it because it's cute.
I read a book I couldn't renew: Invisible by Stephen L Carter, about the African American lawyer who took down Lucky Luciano.
I received some cards in the mail:
Though for some reason the cards didn't make me as happy as I expected.
And some die cuts for doing a card sketch:
 I felt it was a productive day of getting the book read and ignoring people.
Friday:
 The stickers and snowman clip are from the pocket letter, the die is from the garland calendar and the tsum tsum and owl from mine.
I have a lot of those puffy star stickers, so I passed some on to another person. I don't have a die cutting machine. Why do people send dies when they don't know that? This is the second time I've gotten a die in a swap. I've also gotten an embossing folder, which you can kinda use, but it's a lot of work.
Here's a close-up of what was in the Tsum Tsum package:
 He's pretty big, I should have put something in for size reference.
I was productive in putting swaps together.
A stocking stuffer:
 Basically, we're filling a small flat rate box of destash and sending it along.
Two red swaps:

 We were to choose 10 red items to send to people.
Two sticker swaps:

 We were to send 25 stickers.
A winter paper clip swap:
 The bow I got in another swap, the snowflake is from my pocket letter advent calendar, the snow globe is a sticker.
The first snowman is a sticker, the peppermint I got in another swap and the snowman is a paper cutout.

No comments: