Sunday, December 30, 2018

flowers

Stole this from Your Friend from Florida, I had another about books, I was going to do, but most of the books I read are non fiction, and it was definitely a fiction book questionnaire.

1. Are flowers a nice gift to give someone?  I like flowers. I feel special when someone gives them to me. I hope people feel special when I give them to them.
2. Do you wear any jewelry? I try to coordinate my earrings to my shirts for work. I just got a fit bit for Christmas, if you want to call that jewelry.
3. Have you ever laid in a field of flowers? Not that I recall.
4. Do you like tea? I'm getting there.
5. What would you do with a million dollars? Buy things, probably put some in a retirement account.
6. What word do you have trouble typing? Chocolate
7. Favorite fairytale? The Little Mermaid
8. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? yes
9. Do you prefer the city or the country? country
10. Are you a big fan of makeup? I don't do makeup, sometimes I do a little foundation
11. Favorite drink? Mountain Dew
12. What’s the longest amount of time you’ve stayed awake? Probably back in college, when I pulled an all-nighter. Or there was this one time, I went on a police ride-along until about 3 in the morning
13. Have you ever traveled outside of your country? Nope
14. Do you like spring? yep
15. Lipstick or lipgloss? neither
16. Favorite color? green
17. Do you like to decorate? I'm not that great at it, but I like doing it.
18. Do you ever go barefoot when you’re outside? sometimes
19. Are aliens real? no
20. Does your zodiac sign fit your personality? I'm a cancer and I like water. Other than that I don't know
21.Favorite sea animal? octopuses, jellyfish or mermaids
22. Are you a nice person? Depends on the situation
23. Favorite word? 
24. Night or day? Day
25. What would make you happy right now? Having someone to hang out with on New Year's eve.

1 comment:

Terri D said...

Too bad we aren't closer... you could hang out with us tonight! Fun questions and I enjoyed your answers! Happy New Year!