Thursday, August 30, 2018

weekly update

Saturday was the first day I didn't have to get up early for anything, because of that I chose not to go to any garage sales. I was just so tired from the week. I basically relaxed until I had to go to work. I found this giant pile of chips at work.
 Apparently they were left over from an end of the summer party.
After work, I put together a few tags.
SMS cuddly:
 Fairy:
 destash:
 junk journal:
 I picked up my mail on my way in to work.
Letter R: rocks, reese's and rubber stamps as well as useful: double stick tape and highlighters.
 And a flip book:
 Another package had an owl tag:
 Love this pin.
And a beads, buttons and charms swap.
I love the presentation.
Sunday, I had to work again. But, I still got to sleep in. I made a Halloween tag:
 I also got a few things together to send out.
SMS lovely:
 wish for anything cactus and llama:
 Monday, I opened at the library and closed at the bookstore. My mom took me to dinner afterwards. My parents just got back from their week in Okoboji, they had a time share up there for about the last week in August. I spent my summers there and it's bittersweet to go back, when I can. Sadly, it rarely fits into my schedule, working at the bookstore and all. I didn't want to hear about their week and I certainly don't want to hear about their cruise they're taking in September.
Anywho, I went home and found some happy mail waiting for me.
Sticky notes:
 Back to School supply swap:
I also had a pen pal letter and a check for $10.
Tuesday, I woke up and put a few things together.
ATC:
 S tag: for socks, stickers, stamps, ship, spider web and sticky notes. I took the SweetTarts out to save on postage.
 Happy mail:
 and a birthday card:
 I went in to the bookstore at 10:45, which was a weird time, I was there until 3 and then headed over to the library. I was so tired by the time we closed at the library. I'm not entirely sure why it was only a 9 hour day. I think it's because it was the 9th day in a row I worked. I'm so ready to be done at the bookstore now. I realize they need us because they are short people, but I'm tired of working so much.
Wednesday, I opened at the library. Found this in a book:
I went to the post office on the way home and spent way too much money. I want to do these tags, but I don't want to spend so much money on postage. I spend about $30 every week. I decided to not post international anymore, it's $1.15 for a letter. I need to pick and choose what tags I really want to do. I need to not do stickers anymore, or thrift store, because I don't get stuff back I want.
I was too tired to open my mail on Tuesday, so I did it on Wednesday.
Surprise:
Best thing about this was, this person wasn't even supposed to send to me, she told me to keep it anyway. I love it, I probably will not use it as a keychain cause I'm afraid I'd break it or lose it.
Homemade:
cute tag.
School supply:
There's something else I don't need a pencil bag I have about 15 of them. I need to stuff them with things and send them off to other people.
And here's Wednesday's mail.
ATC:
I love how she used a vintage photo for it.
A wish for tea:
I'm not sure how I feel about ginger bread and licorice, I feel I'll be passing these all on to someone else.
Scavenger hunt:
Hard: Jolly Rancher, miniature: hershey's, flavored: lifesavers gummies, triangular: pencil sharpener and funny: whoopee cushion and the monster.
I love the candy and the monster. The other things I could do without.

No comments: