Wednesday, August 01, 2018

Lotsa pictures

So, after my post last week, I got a bunch of tags/swaps put together.
Blue (we had to send 10 blue items):
 Die cuts (had to send 10 die cuts):
 Summer small tags (had to make/decorate 6 tags that would fit in an ATC {3.5x2.5} sleeve):
Saturday, I put together a few more
 Library pocket swap (create and decorate 3 library pockets and cards):
 Destash:
 SMS fuzzy:
 wish granted of planner stickers:
 SMS happy:
Sunday was laundry and finishing a few books. 
Monday was work, and
 I also got some mail, surprise tag:
 Some more swaps/tags,
Letter P: popsicles and postcards:
 wish granted: used stamps:
 Thrift store tag:
 50 loose stickers:
 On July 31st, it's moving day around here, cause that's when basically all the leases on apartments end because we're a college town. My friend needed a babysitter for her gecko while she finished last minute errands, so I had a friend for the day:
 My mom and I went school supply shopping today, it was actually a kinda boring trip. The condo association where my parents live are shopping for school supplies and donating them, my mom's not that much fun to shop with, unless it's stuff we don't need (like antiquing), so she was basically in and done. I found a few things to pick up.
First stop, Target:
 daiquiri, sloth keychain, blank books, school bus sequins and pistachio Oreos.
I thought it was kinda funny that they had these frozen daiquiri packs right next to the school supplies, is that a bonus for the parents when they get done school shopping?
I had to pick up the sloth keychain, he was too cute. I thought I could use the blank books as a base for flip books. I have a back to school pocket letter to make, so I picked up the sequins, and I can't pass up anything pistachio, though I feel they'd be better on the white cookies.
Close-up of the sequins:
I needed to go to Dollar Tree for razors and since my mother is ever saying I need the steps, which is very annoying, I think the next time she says that I'm going to tell her how rude it is. She'll probably be annoyed with me and a little hurt because she doesn't see it as rude, but I feel it's a different way of saying I need to lose weight.
Anywho, here's what I picked up:
 cookies, teddy grahams, sweet tarts ropes.
I will be at the bookstore soon, so I picked up the cookies and teddy grahams for my lunches. I love the ropes.
 wall calendar, sticky notes, notepads, magnet, playing cards, pencil pouch, cards, daily calendar.
Someone posted a week or so ago about there being Popples, Strawberry Shortcake, and Care Bears wall calendars at the Dollar Tree, I didn't see any last time I was there. I might've gotten a little excited when I found the popples one. I LOVE popples, I wish I could find them at garage sales. The sticky notes, magnet, and pencil pouch are for tags/swaps. I picked up the notebooks for me (cause I don't have enough), the playing cards I use to send washi samples out in swaps, the cards are actually invitations, but I liked the drink images.
Boring stuff:
 those razors, and a waterbottle. I don't have a great water bottle for the bookstore, and I figure this one only needs to last 3 weeks.
 blind bags, 'chair' bath bombs.
I may have been influenced to get the My Little Pony blind bags by a little kid who was really upset that her mom wouldn't let her get them. I can't pass up a blind bag (especially since they don't usually go for under $4), so I picked up the Monster High ones as well. Also couldn't pass up this cute pineapple 'chair' and some more bath bombs. I don't take a lot of baths, though I might after standing all the time at the bookstore.
Found this little dead guy on the way home:
 After getting home I put together two of the swaps I signed up for today.
Sticker:
 Back to school supply:

No comments: