Friday, March 30, 2018

Weekly update

I realize the week isn't quite over yet, but my only plans for tomorrow are to finish a book and go to supper with my family, so I'm doing the post now.
I got my Lollipop box on Monday:
What does that mean, exactly? It was rather heavy this month, it's the owner's birthday month so she added an extra goody. I have decided that I'm going to unsubscribe from this in August. I will have gotten it for a year and I just hoard the stuff. I know that's my fault, but I think it's time to stop. I'm hoping I can find another subscription box for about the same amount (~$30), but I'm wondering if I can find one that sends me interesting snacks.
I also purchased this guy:
He's a retired puppet from the library.
I finished a friend's birthday card on Tuesday:
 I also made some Easter cards for friends;
 And put together some goodie bags for them:
 I tried something new on Wednesday:
 It was pretty good, though I'm not sure my body really liked it. I got all gurgly and my stomach felt weird after eating it. I'm pretty sure I've never had kale before.
I got an Easter pocket letter in the mail yesterday:
And now it's Friday.

No comments: