Friday, March 09, 2018

Rambling

So, it's been a week since I posted. I didn't go out last weekend, I should have because it was in the 50's both days. I don't recall doing much last weekend. I did take pictures of my February Lollipop Box club box, I don't recall exactly when I got it, but I opened it at work and totally forgot about taking pictures of everything at home. Here's what was in it:
 I really love the happy mail theme, I hope to use that stamp on my outgoing packages.
I also read a book Sunday night, When they call you a terrorist by Patrisse Khan-Cullors, I couldn't put it down and decided I finished it at 11:59, just so I could say I read it on Sunday night.
I've been sleeping in all week until 9 and 10 o'clock, I'm not sure why, it's probably because I've also been up pretty late.
It also decided to hail during the day on Monday:
 I couldn't figure out what was really happening, it sounded like rocks raining down. It was raining out, so I thought maybe it was golf-ball sized hail.
I got a loaded St. Patricks Day bag in the mail on Monday as well:
 I worked on swaps on Tuesday, ok really, I watched YouTube mostly all day and then got stuff pulled together and ready to mail off on Wednesday.
April Calendar Tag:
 An Easter pocket letter:
 My alphabet tags, S, T, U:
On Wednesday, I found a Secret Bunny package in my mail:
 In one of my facebook books, we have been posting secret whatever holiday is coming up, so last it was cupid, this month, it's bunny.
Thursday and today I slacked off all day reading stuff on wikipedia. I also finished a few things today. A card kit:
 I got this beautiful flowers and feathers tag yesterday:
 Today I received an Easter pocket letter:
 My S, T, U tags:
And I worked a gymnastics meet tonight. I was going to go shopping today cause I do need to go to Dollar Tree soon, I keep adding things to my list. The forecast at the beginning of the week said today was going to be in the 50's, but by the time we got to today the high was only 40. I had a bunch of challenging stuff at work Wednesday and Thursday, so I really needed to do some shopping today, so I put in a purchase at Hollar. I really want to get some Easter stuff, so basically that's what it is, I also found two Easter mystery boxes in the Easter section, so I totally bought those. My mom and I are planning to go to an antique mall in a neighboring city next week, so I thought I save my money until then, but I'm really itching to go to Hobby Lobby since I got home from work for some reason. I have to work tomorrow, Sunday and Monday at the library, maybe that will keep me too busy to shop.

No comments: