Sunday, March 18, 2018

Easter baskets

Apparently I can't NOT give to people. I opened those mystery Easter baskets that I bought from Hollar, here's what they contained:
 This one is apparently more geared to a girl. It's got a Disney princess egg with a My Little Pony egg decorating kit.
 This one is more geared to a girl with a Fast and Furious egg and a Star Wars egg decorating kit.
I know it could be either way, but I guess the world is still doing that.
I decided to make up a couple Easter baskets with the stuff in the mystery bags and some stuff I had around the house:
 I opened the bag of 'grass', added a Peppa Pig marshmallow pop, a My Little Pony box of bandaids, some eggs filled with My Littlest Pet shop toys and some candy.
This one I also opened the bag of 'grass', added the Minion marshmallow pop, an emoji box of bandaids, some squirty toys and a construction truck.
I posted on one of my facebook groups, neighbors helping neighbors and said I had two Easter baskets for someone in need. I figure, why not, the stuff would just be going to the library for my co-workers to have, this way it's better. Maybe I should keep getting the Hollar mystery boxes/bags because I always seem to donate at least half of what's in them.

1 comment:

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Those are really cute. I love Easter baskets but haven't made any in a few years. I do however buy some candy for some people and I mail Cheryl's cookies to family members.