Monday, March 19, 2018

Hobby Lobby

I remembered why I needed to go to Hobby Lobby. I needed Tacky Glue and after visiting Target.com, Walmart.com and HobbyLobby.com, I found that Hobby Lobby was cheapest, plus I used a 40% off coupon, so it was really cheap. I also needed some card blanks.
While I was in there I found this beautiful paper pad:
 I certainly don't need more paper, but you can bet when the paper blowout sale where the Paper Studio is 50% off I'll be picking it up. I noticed there were quite a few new paper pads and they had rearranged their paper section. I'm hoping they'll bring in more stuff soon, there are a couple aisles that are so empty and sad looking.
I also noticed they have an 8pack of the tape runners I buy for $9. I pick up a 4pack at Walmart for about $6 every time I go (I can hold off on that awhile, I have 4 packs unopened right now), I also noticed they had a 4pack for $9. I guess I'll be going back to Hobby Lobby for my tape in the future.
I also found this strange piece:
 It looks like a glittered and gemstoned giant pineapple clip. The box takes up the whole shelf, I thought it was really ugly.
Here's what I picked up:
 papers, cards, stickers, gemstones, paperclips.
I found a couple pieces of loose paper, I really like the patterns on them. I found some others with foiling and unicorns but I guarantee if I had bought them, I would never use them. Like I said, I needed card blanks, so I picked up a mint and an ivory set, since I'll just be covering it with my own paper, the base color didn't really matter. I like these butterfly stickers. I was going to pick up these gemstones the last two times I was there, I figured since they were still there I was supposed to get them. Love the cupcake paperclips.
tags, flowers, cards, glue
This is the third time I picked up a set of those shaker tags, I haven't used any yet, but I plan to some day. I also liked these other tags. I thought these flowers were really cute, as were the donut cards.
I was going to go to JoAnn's as well, because it's in the same strip mall, but apparently it doesn't open until 10. I left shortly after 9, of course when I got home it was after 10, but I wasn't going to wait. Not that I need anything there either.

I'm done shopping for awhile, I was thinking about going after Easter shopping, but I don't know. I'd only be going for chocolate and I don't need that either. I do need to go back to the Dollar Tree because it never fails, when I get home from Dollar Tree I realize something else I need. It's not anything I need right now, so I'll probably go at the beginning of April anyway.

No comments: