Saturday, September 30, 2017

What I've been up to

I realized, I like doing the weekly update, and I might go back to it with my shopping hauls as separate posts. 
Here's my screw it and do it challenge for Sunday:
 I'm not that excited about it, it needs more color.
I also finished a birthday card for my boss:
 I made a couple Halloween index cards:
 and a witch one:
 I also made a pearls and lace card:
 On Monday, I created another screw it and do it piece:
 and received my lollipop box club box in the mail:
 Tuesday, I got a few things in the mail, a sticker swap:
 a pearls and lace card:
 I made my screw it and do it piece:
 and a unicorn flip book:
 Wednesday, I got a long lost package in the mail, it was mailed in July, took about a month and a half to get to me, a scavenger hunt pocket letter:
 and an ice cream pocket letter:
 and another sticker swap:
 As well as an A, B, C tag swap:
 I also made my screw it and do it challenge:
 and a Halloween pocket letter:
 and a birthday card for a friend:
 Thursday was my big haul from Hobby Lobby, I put the monsters together while watching YouTube:
 Friday, seemed to be a buggy day. I rescued a praying mantis from the library door, and saw a few butterflies on my way home:


I also got some swaps in the mail, a scrap paper swap:
 an autumn pocket letter:
 a fall pocket letter:
 I created my screw it and do it challenge:
I also started on a banner swap.
Today, I went to a garage sale (see previous post) and will be working on more art throughout the day

No comments: