Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Lollipop box Club

It's time for my lollipop box club box. I got it in the mail yesterday, apparently it takes about a week to get here from England.
Here's what it looks like when I first open the box:
 It's packed so cute with the tissue paper, the heart confetti and a personalized tag.
When I open the tissue paper:
 And the goodies:
 Some washi, stencil, stamp, tag with paperclip, tassel, tiny flair, some journaling cards, pen and charm. I believe the washi, stencil, stamp, paperclip, flair, pen, charm and the lollipop I ate are all normal things in the box, just with a different theme each month.
The papers:
 list paper, sticker sheet, decorative paper, postcard, planner stuff.
Again, this is all pretty normal for each month, just a different theme each time.
The bags:
 Each month we get a DIY, a treats bag and a mystery gift bag.
Treats bag:
 the person who puts everything together creates a postcard for us each month. There was a journaling spot last month as well as the little words.
Mystery gift:
 This time it's a film strip stamp.
DIY:
There are instructions on the blog, this month we are making a stamped fabric journal.
I barely used anything from last month, because I like to hoard my stuff. I do like to get it out and look at it from time to time. I don't know what I'll do with this month's kit.

No comments: