Friday, September 15, 2017

Weekly update

And this is why I do the weekly updates, cause life gets away from me and it's the end of the week.
Sunday: I spent creating.
October tag:
 A, B, and C tags:
Monday: I had to mail a few swaps, and I learned I should not go to the post office on a Monday morning. There was one person at the counter and then a person came up with a passport application. I created a few more things
Pink card:
This was my outfit for work Monday night:
 I thought it was pretty cute, but that I should wear leggings and not tights in the future. It's just a bit short when I bend over.
Found this fact of the day from the weekend:
 Tuesday: I started and attempted to finish a book, I finished it later on Wednesday, but I got some interesting mail.
My brother sent me a kindle fire 8, which I will probably be returning because I have no need for it.
I also got a destash swap:
 Found one of these painted rocks on my way home from work later that evening:
Wednesday: I opened at the library, and did more art. I have a whole box of completed swaps, that's never happened to me.
Fall pocket letters:

These are just the bases, but I love the patterned paper.
I also created this cute hedgehog paper clip:
 Thursday: I had some job training in the morning. I went out to eat with a bunch of library folk that were at the same training. I really enjoyed that, I don't do much of anything with other people and the fact that we're interested in some of the same things was really nice.
I found a washi swap in my mailbox when I got home:
 Friday: I got up and went to a garage sale, I spent $16, mostly everything was marked $1.
 Stickers. I love the kawaii food. The next two are fall themed, plus really cute. I picked up the Christmas one for the Santa. I got one of these fairies in a swap and was excited when I found them. The flowers look handmade but they aren't
 More stickers, some fall confetti, ribbon. Again with the cute animals, the mice are actually rub ons. I love flowers. I picked up the teapots for a friend's birthday cards. The fall confetti will be going on some pocket letters. The ribbon is self adhesive and Christmas themed. The birds are epoxy. I have an ice cream pocket letter swap coming up.
 Again with the cute animals. I couldn't pass up the "w" notecards. The bag at the bottom was a bunch of die cuts. The ribbon is pumpkins for my fall pocket letters.
 These are the diecuts in that bag. They are much larger than I like to use, but maybe that will inspire me to make a fall flip book.
I got home and went shopping on Hollar, cause I had store credit and it was going to expire on Monday. I foresee this as a bad thing (sorta), but I had a hard time finding enough to make it to the free shipping. Part of that is because I like to just pick up the $1 items, maybe I need to branch out to other prices.
Of course the other day I told myself I had too much stuff and shouldn't buy more, but that doesn't usually last. I spent $19 at a garage sale last week, but before that, my last shopping trip was September 1st.


No comments: