It's Hodgepodge time. I think this is the first time I've participated in the shorter format. I haven't found a lot of questions I've wanted answer, sadly.
Anywho, let's begin. Head on over to Joyce's blog to see what everyone else answered.
1. The first day of summer rolls in later this week. What are ten things you'd put on your list of quintessential summer activities? Will you try to manage all ten this summer? I'm pretty sure I don't have ten items. I don't really have things I must do. Garage saleing is always in there, but I usually start that in May. My birthday is in two weeks, I have plans for that. There is a get together with my dad's side of the family planned. That's about it.
2. Do you collect seashells when you're at the beach? What do you do with them once you get them home? What's your favorite place to comb for seashells? How many of these 'best beaches for hunting seashells' have you visited? Which one would you most like to visit?
Calvert Cliffs State Park (Maryland), Jeffrey's Bay (South Africa), Sanibel Island (Florida), Shipwreck Beach (Lanai Hawaii), Ocracoke Island (North Carolina), Galveston Island (Texas) and The Bahamas
3. At a snail's pace, shell out money, come out of your shell, go back into your shell, drop a bombshell, happy as a clam, clam up...which 'shell' phrase could most recently be applied to some event or circumstance in your life? Explain. Maybe clam up or happy as a clam. I work with a difficult person and I feel I'm getting nowhere in saying things to my boss so I feel I need to clam up about it.
Happy as a clam because (fingers crossed) I have three exciting things coming up. And I really need them for my sanity.
4. What summer activity do you dislike? Why? Not sure I really have one. I'm not a big fan of more kid centered activities at the library because it brings in more kids, but that's just life.
5. What's something you see as quickly becoming obsolete? Does that bother you? Reading. I work at a library and I feel even though people check out books, they don't read any of our signs.
6. Insert your own random thought here. Like I said my birthday's in a couple weeks. I'm not sure how I feel about turning 34, but that's life. I've planned a get-together with my friends and I'm excited about that.