Friday, June 16, 2017

Stupid spider

Sunday: I made a couple birthday cards and a mini pocket letter
Monday: I have to take 2 vacation days before they disappear on July 1st so I took off 6/5 and 6/12. I actually got a little bored on Monday. I really need to be reading and creating, but I don't. I mailed off some swaps, a loaded bag and some dollar tree swaps. I did stop in at the library because just cause I took vacation does not mean I didn't have stuff to return or pick up.
Tuesday: I woke up with horrendous back pain, I'm pretty sure it was muscle pain, it felt like muscle pain, but was really bad. I took some ibuprofen and acetaminophen and went along with my day. 
I went shopping. 
Wednesday: It was a little weird going back after three days off, but oh well. I really wanted to go to Hobby Lobby after work, so I went to the post office and mailed some more swaps, dropped my stuff off at home and went shopping again.
Thursday: I meant to go grocery shopping, I usually go on my way home on Wednesdays, but I went to Hobby Lobby instead. I'll probably go on Friday when I run out of food. I did take a nice nap in the middle of the day. I didn't get much accomplished.
Friday: I went to garage sales, and then work, best buy of the day was 2 Fast 2 Furious DVD to add to my collection.
Saturday: There were more garage sales and 5 miles of walking and then I don't have any idea, I'm gonna guess I sat on my ass the rest of the day.
Sunday: I made these:
 Star Wars paper clips, and this:
 Under the Sea pocket letter (this is the back).
And spent way too much time trying to figure out how to make an envelope flip book.
Monday: I made this:
 The envelope flip book. I know there was reading in there somewhere as well.
Tuesday: I made these:
More paper clips, because paper clips are addicting and easy. I also got a bunch of swaps wrapped up and packaged to mail.
Wednesday: I opened at the library, and mailed off all my packages afterwards and went to the grocery store. I also finished Bellevue, which I have been trying to finish for way too long. 
Thursday: I finished Final Flight, which I have also been trying to finish for awhile, those two books had been renewed 4 times on my library account, I try really hard not to renew things the five times I get. I realized why I have this issue, it's because I'm trying to finish the things that I have renewed so many times and then the newer books just get renewed until I get to them, and I rarely read small books. I try to at least read a chapter in my newer books to find out if I even want to keep them, and then there's all the books that are requested and I can't renew, sometimes I just re-request them, other times I try to get them done before I have to return them. Plus, I have to live and work and watch the movies I have checked out and do art and other stuff. I'd never have time to read if I had a full time job.
Friday: That's today. I went to a garage sale next door and bought a few things, but there weren't many sales in my area today. And I've been grumpy, I wish I knew what to do to make me feel less grumpy, you'd think the four day weekend I had last weekend would do it. I really want to go buy a Mountain Dew for the night, but I don't need it. I want to hang out with people because I know that does wonders for my mood, but people aren't free. Crossing my fingers I do have a few get-togethers scheduled for the future, but things usually come up and they don't actually happen. The last time I had that happen I went shopping by myself and spent way more money than I should be spending. Yesterday was payday and I usually consider my middle of the month payday extra money because I don't pay any bills then, but then I realized I do spend about $200 before the end of the month when the rest of my bills come about. I need to just spend money on food and postage, but that's not gonna happen. 
I whined a little on facebook about people not following rules on swaps and how I really wanted to whine about people doing shoddy work, but I didn't want to offend anyone. And then I look up and there's a big black spider on my wall, because that's my life.

No comments: