Tuesday, November 08, 2016

12 Days of Christmas Swap

It's time for Chaotic Goddess's 12 Days of Christmas Swap. I was thinking the other day, it was about time to sign up for this.
I love this swap. Basically you put together 12 gifts that your partner will open the 12 days before Christmas ending on Christmas. I've done this swap 3 or 4 times, and it's so much fun. You get to meet someone new, get and give gifts. If you know me I love giving things to people.
Sign-ups start: November 7th, 2016
Sign-ups end: November 14th, 2016
Packages ship by: December 3rd, 2016
Start opening on: December 13th, 2016

If you want to see what I have received for last year, what I sent and received for 2014, and what I sent and received for 2013, check those posts out.

And, go sign up. It will be a blast.

No comments: